Hello everyone, hope all of you are doing good and are keeping healthy and happy. The simple logic for diet is “cut out the ingredients and you cut out the processing”. Going by this quote I can say that if you’re looking to lose some belly fat, this diet is surely for you. The problem of weight gain and excessive belly fat is generally the result of eating refined processed food. If the problem is eating too much processed food, the solution is to eat food in it’s natural form. The idea is that almost everything you eat will start out as one whole ingredient that you can hold in your hand to avoid overload and eliminate processing.
What are the symptoms of a poor belly ?
- Stomach disorder : gas, bloating, acidity etc
- Constipation and cramps
- Poor digestion
- Poor nutritional absorption
What leads to a poor / sick belly ?
- Wrong food combination
- Food allergies
- Food intolerances
What is single ingredient diet plan ?
- Eating plant based food that start out as one whole ingredient
- This type of diet has been shown to promote weight loss, reduce heart condtitions, lower cholesterol and reduce risk of cancers
- The idea is to combine real, fresh and whole ingredients
- By cutting out the ingredients, you cut out the processing
- It is a diet made of unprocessed, health promoting real food that can radically enhance every area of your life
What do you need to do ?
- Choose a single ingredient as snack
- Have meal as a separate food
- Don’t combine animal protein with plant protein
- Don’t mix diefferent plant protein
- Use single vegetable in one meal
- Use single source of fat in a meal
- Avoid mixing fruits in any meal
- Avoid mixing different fruits specially mixing sweet fruits with acidic fruits
Give it time
- Give your body time to understand one ingredient
- See how this ingredient affects your system
- This diet is a minimalist approach to eating
- Choose food which is available in your region and is the season
Cooking methods tips
- Avoid reheating food
- Eat fresh meals
- Soaks whole grains for better digestion
- Use steaming or sauteing
- Avoid ecxess use of non pranic food like onion and tomato
- Avoid multigrains
- Identify which fruits suit you