Breakfasts are meant to be the most nutritious and easy, and so is our “3 Ingredient High Protein and Fiber rich Breakfast”.
Enriched with the goodness of ingredients high in protein, fiber and plenty of micronutrients along with perfect water content is an instant fit recipe for mornings.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Boosts the metabolism.
- Helps in relieving constipation.
- Aids weight loss and management.
- Keeps you hydrated.
|Dried curry leaves||Some|
|Turmeric powder||To taste.|
|Coriander powder||To taste.|
|Amchur powder||To taste.|
|Chili powder||To taste.|
|Garam masala||To taste.|
|Fresh curd/ Water||3 tbsp.|
- Take a bowl, grate lauki.
- Add veggies and spices too.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Now add sooji and besan to the bowl.
- And mix the ingredients well.
- Start adding curd gradually and mix.
- Top it off with fresh coriander and dried curry leaves.
- Grease the pan with oil and pour the batter onto it.
- Spread it and cook it until its golden brown on both sides.
- And your tasty breakfast is ready.
- Serve it with tamarind chutney or any homemade chutney of your choice.
- Besan, commonly known as chickpea flour, is packed with vitamins and minerals. It is rich in protein, fiber, thiamine, folate, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, and manganese.
- Lauki, also called bottle gourd is an amazing water vegetable fit for weight loss. It is high in Vitamin C, riboflavin, zinc, thiamine, iron, magnesium and manganese.
- Sooji is a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals including thiamine, folate, riboflavin, iron, and magnesium.
- Curd is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, calcium, vitamin B-12, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Veggies are enriched with the goodness of fiber, plenty of antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals.
|780 Kcal||129 gm||33 gm||15 gm|
Serves = 5-6.
Calories= 130 Kcal/ serve.