When you don’t want to consume a whole meal at night, then “Dinner Smoothies” are your way out.
Without having a complete meal, they still provide you with wholesome nutrition and appetize you.
This dinner smoothie is very easy to make in just a span of 5-10 minutes.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Eases digestion and prevents constipation.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels and raising good cholesterol levels as well.
- Strengthens the bones.
PREPARATION TIME: 5-10 minutes
ASSEMBLING TIME: 2 minutes
CALORIES: 320 Kcal/serve
|Quick oats||3 tbsp.|
|Cow milk/ Plant milk||250 ml|
|Homemade granola||3-4 tbsp.|
- First and foremost, soak the quick oats in water.
- Now peel and chop the carrots and ginger.
- In a pan, add the chopped carrot and ginger, along with some water.
- Let it steam for a while with the lid on.
- Once steamed/blanched, transfer it to a bowl.
- Now in a blender jar, add half amount of the milk, blanched carrot and ginger, de seeded dates, soaked oats, and soaked almonds.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Add another half amount of the milk and blend again for a smooth consistency.
- Transfer it to a serving glass.
- Or transfer it to a bowl.
- And top it off with some “Homemade granola”.
- Quick oats are a powerhouse of nutrition as it is enriched with the goodness of fiber, protein, antioxidants, essential fats, and important vitamins and minerals.
- Carrots are rich in essential vitamins and minerals especially vitamin A, biotin, potassium, and vitamin B6.
- Milk is jam-packed with the goodness of calcium, protein, vitamin B12, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Dates are rich in antioxidants, protein, and vitamins and minerals including potassium, magnesium, copper, manganese, and selenium.
- Almonds are rich in protein, healthy fats, calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, Vitamin K, and zinc.
NOTE: You can slightly warm this smoothie in winters.
|320 Kcal||44.8 g||12.4 g||11.7 g|
Do try this tempting and healthy winter smoothie in just 15 minutes!