This festive season has brought you up a healthy, tempting, and very deliciously nutritious “Coconut Dry Fruit Ladoo”.
If you are someone, who is always excited about Diwali sweets, this is the recipe for you and your loved ones.
Not only it is tasty, easy to make, healthy, rich in nutrients, but it is enriched with the goodness of desi ghee and natural sweetener.
In short, it is all in one sweet that you need!
- It helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- Helps in bone building and strengthening.
- Aids in weight management.
- It helps in lowering blood pressure.
- May help control blood sugar level.
|1||Dried coconut||1.5 cup|
|3||Flax seeds||1/4 cup|
- Add dried coconut in a mixer/ grinder jar, and grind well.
- Now dry roast the almonds, cashews in a pan.
- Also, dry roast flax seeds in a pan until they start to crackle.
- Transfer all the dry roasted seeds and nuts into a plate.
- In a pan, add desi ghee, ground dried coconut and mix well.
- Now add jaggery to the pan and mix.
- Grind the dry roasted almonds, cashews, and flax seeds in a grinder.
- Meanwhile, don’t forget mixing the ingredients in the pan until they are bound together.
- Now add the ground mixture of seeds and nuts in the pan.
- Mix everything nicely.
- Grease a plate with some desi ghee, and transfer the mixture to it.
- Start taking small portions and rolling it in the shape of Ladoo with the help of your hands.
- Then coat them in fresh or dried desiccated coconut and let them settle and rest in a plate.
- And your deliciously healthy “Coconut Dry Fruit Ladoo” are ready!
- Coconut is rich in fiber, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5, and B6, and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous.
- Almonds are enriched with healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium, and vitamin E.
- Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein.
- Flax seeds are enriched with the goodness of high fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, as well as phytochemicals called lignans.
- Jaggery is jam-packed with copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Desi ghee is a rich source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 and is loaded with essential amino acids.
|2000 Kcal||240 g||32 g||137 g|
Calories= 130 Kcal/serve
Enjoy this festive season with the yummy “Coconut dry fruit laddoos”