Sweet potato, is a root vegetable prominent for its amazing nutrition and multiple health benefits. Scientists claim that “sweet potatoes” contain anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-cancer properties.
Not only this, it can be used as one of the best guilt free snacks if you are someone who is trying to lose or manage weight.
These “Chatpate crispy sweet potato bites” are an amazing, innovative, healthy, and delicious snack recipe that can be prepared in less than 20 minutes and yet calm those hunger cravings with a mouth-watering taste.
- Good for brain and nervous system.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Helps in lowering the risk of high cholesterol.
- Helps in prevention of Vitamin A deficiency.
- Helps in reducing stress levels.
- Helps in improving skin and hair.
|Rice flour||1.5 tsp.|
|Amchur powder||As per taste.|
|Red and Black chili powder||As per taste.|
|Chaat masala||As per taste.|
|Turmeric powder||As per taste.|
|Virgin Olive oil||1 tsp.|
- First of all, peel off the sweet potatoes.
- Now cut them into dices.
- In a bowl, add all the up listed ingredients including rice flour, oil and spices.
- Mix them well.
- Now add the seasoning to the bowl with diced sweet potatoes.
- Mix and coat the potatoes well with the seasoning.
- Air fry the marinated sweet potatoes at 150 degrees for 15-16 minutes.
- Make sure to toss them after half the time/ 8-9 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy the delicious crispy sweet potatoes.
- You can add some lemon juice or tamarind chutney to make a chaat or add them to sour salad.
- Rice flour is abundant in protein and various vitamins and minerals especially calcium.
- Sweet potatoes are jam-packed with the goodness of fiber, beta carotene, potassium, and vitamin C. They are also rich in moderate amounts of many other vitamins and minerals.
|362 Kcal||74.5 gm||7.1 gm||5.03 gm|
Don’t forget to try these amazingly delicious and tempting “Crispy Sweet Potato Bites”.