“Oats Choco Bras” are that addition to your life, after which you are never going to buy chocolate from the market.
1. Very easy to make.
2. Super healthy.
3. Utterly delicious.
These choco bars are enriched with the goodness of some of the very prominent ingredients including quick oats, peanut butter, dry coconut, dark choco chips and a secret ingredient which will give the recipe the utmost crunch.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Helps in improving blood sugar control.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in relieving constipation.
- Good for heart health.
|Quick oats||1 cup|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1/2 cup|
|60% and above Dark choco chips||1/2 cup|
|Dry coconut flakes||3/4 cup|
|Roasted rice murmura||3/4 cup|
- Dry roast the quick oats in a pan.
- Now, dry roast the coconut flakes in the pan.
- In a pan, boil water, and place a vessel upon it.
- In it, melt the dark choco chips.
- To it, add peanut butter, and mix well.
- In a mixer/ grinder, grind quick oats, dry coconut flakes altogether.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, and add melted chocolate.
- Mix altogether, and add roasted rice murmura to it and mix well.
- Spread butter on the baking paper in a tray.
- Now spread the mixed batter onto the tray.
- Refrigerate it for 2-3 hours and cut into small pieces.
- Enjoy the homemade, healthy oats choco bars.
You can store it in refrigerator for about a month.
- Quick oats are rich in protein, fiber, loads of antioxidants, and essential vitamins and minerals including manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc, and folate.
- Peanut butter is enriched with the goodness of protein, heart-healthy fats, and essential micronutrients including vitamin E, B3, B6, folate, magnesium, copper, manganese.
- Dark choco chips are rich in fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, and few more minerals.
- Coconut contains a good amount of fiber, potassium, and iron.
- Rice murmura is jam-packed with the goodness of calcium, iron, vitamin D, thiamine, riboflavin, and fiber.
|1354 Kcal||171 gm||42 gm||46.8 gm|
Calories= 67 Kcal/serve
Count on these yummy “Oats Choco Bars” if you also have a sweet tooth like me!