My most favorite part about summers is “ICE-CREAM”, and why not?
Nobody resists, at least I can’t.
But whenever we have it, we have it with a pile of guilt, but you don’t need to worry about it anymore.
We got your back!
Here is the very tasty, delicious, and nutritious Guilt free Ice-cream.
- Helps in promoting blood sugar control.
- Good for the heart.
- Aids indigestion.
- Controls blood pressure.
- Enhances skin health.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Contains antibacterial properties.
|Homemade Coconut Milk||3/4 cup|
|Pure Peanut Butter||1.5 tbsp.|
|Frozen Banana/ Mango||3/4|
|Vanilla extract||Few drops.|
- In a blender jar, add milk, frozen banana, peanut butter, and deseeded dates.
- Give it a mix with the help of a spoon.
- And blend it well.
- Now add choco chips and desiccated coconut to it.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Top it off with some more choco chips and nuts.
- Cover it with an airtight lid and refrigerate overnight.
- And your healthy and delicious “Dairy free Ice Cream” is ready.
- Top it off with some homemade chocolate syrup and enjoy.
- Coconut milk is enriched with the goodness of manganese, phosphorus, magnesium.
- Peanut butter is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, healthy fats, Vitamin B3, B6, folate, copper, and manganese.
- Bananas are a great source of potassium and fiber.
- Mango is rich in vitamins A,K,C, potassium, magnesium, and folate.
- Dates are loaded with antioxidants, and micro nutrients including vitamins B1, B2, B3, A, selenium, manganese, magnesium, and copper.
|500 Kcal||57 gm||7.5 gm||22 gm|
Calories= 250 Kcal/Serve
Relish the taste of the very yummy, delicious and guilt free “Vegan Healthy Ice Cream”.