Usually, we either eat rice or eggs, but a recipe that includes a combination of both egg and rice is rarely known and consumed.
But wait; let me tell you what a wonderful dish it is!
Rice is a good source of carbohydrates and egg is a highly rich source of protein. Apart from this it also provides a good amount of fiber to the body.
Egg Rice is an ultimate dish that can be consumed as your lunch as it is so filling and delicious.
Also, it offers so many health benefits such as:
- Aids in weight management.
- Improve levels of good cholesterol.
- Improves nervous system health.
- Prevents obesity.
- Good source of energy.
- Aids digestion and prevents constipation.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10-15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
Calories: 180 Kcal/ Serve
|2.||Cooked Rice||1 cup|
|5.||Some French beans||Some|
|8.||Olive Oil||1.5 tsp.|
|10.||Chili Flakes||As required|
- Break eggs into a bowl and whisk them.
- Add cooked rice to the bowl and mix them well.
- Sprinkle some salt as per your taste.
- In a pan, add some olive oil.
- Add chopped garlic to it and sauté.
- Now add chopped onions and sauté until it turns pinkish.
- Now add other chopped vegetables including carrot, capsicum, French beans, and some corns.
- Cover and cook for a few minutes with a lid on, don’t overcook the veggies.
- You can now add some spices, chili flakes as per your taste and requirement.
- Now add the egg rice mixture to the pan, and mix well on the lowest possible heat.
- Mix the egg rice continuously on a lowered flame until it’s evenly cooked.
- Your egg rice is ready to eat.
- You can garnish it with some freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Note: Don’t forget to cook the egg rice on simmered or lowest possible heat.
Eggs are nutrient-rich. They deliver the highest quality protein and provide a good amount of Vitamin D.
Rice is a good source of and vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, and manganese.
Vegetables used including tomato, capsicum, onion, and beans are a good source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals.
|367 Kcal||46 g||18 g||11.2 g|
Calories: 180 Kcal/ Serve Try this amazing recipe as a whole meal and gather some nutrition out of it. I am sure you will love it.