Everyone single one of us has a magical figure when it comes to the ideal weight. However, you need to concentrate on some essentials when it comes to losing weight. It is imperative that we start working on our health first and then aim to lose weight. Once you start getting healthy, the body will be absolutely ready to let go of the excess fat by itself. For this to happen, you need to start focusing on balancing hormones. Hormones play a pivotal role in maintaining the ideal health of your body.
How to start your weight loss journey ?
- Don’t commit the mistake of wanting to lose weight and then getting healthy
- Always focus first on working on your health, weight will take care of it’s own
- Once you start getting health, your body will be ready to let go of the excess fat on it’s own
- Start with focusing on balancing the hormones
Hormones which causes unhealthy fat gain
Hormones which helps you lose weight in a healthy manner
- Human growth hormone
- Pepside YY
Steps to lose weight the right way
- Reduce cortisol and increase the human growth hormone in the body
- The cortisol stress accumulates in your body which shows off in different form
- Increased cortisol leads to all these issues : Beely fat, weight gain, physical tiredness, lower immunity, hormonal imbalance, diabetes, high BP and heart problems
How to reduce cortisol ?
- Get more sleep
- Deep sleep drives away the stress from your body
- Low intensity workout assists in reducing cortisol from the body
- Develop and stick to a routine
- Relaxation techinques like deep breathing, meditation and developing a hobby helps
- Set boundaries for yourself (can be in terms of time / space etc)
- Include more vitamin B 12 , vitamin D and probiotics in your diet
- Eat healthy, include more fresh food, fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Avoid too much caffeine (specially post 5 pm)
How to improve growth hormone in the body ?
- Get more quality sleep (the human growth hormone is produced in deep sleep)
- Include moderate to high intensity workout in your routine
- Intermittent fasting is another way of increasing production of human growth hormone in the body
- Consume a high protein, high fibre diet
- Add adaptogen herbs to your diet
- Eat melatonin rich food like nuts, eggs, milk, fish, grapes, whole grain etc to your diet
- Include food like seeds, nuts, tofu etc should be included in the diet, these food are rich in arginine which is an essential amino acid
- Reduce your body fat and gain muscle (resistance training helps)