Would you be able to imagine eating a total portion of nourishment in one go, and that too in a fascinating way?
We have come up with a wonderful, attractive, healthy, and satiable recipe made up of Ragi flour, dates, mixed seeds, Desi ghee ad coconut. All the ingredients used in this ground-breaking recipe are nutritious and delivers an uplifting taste at the same time.
The Ragi energy bar is shockingly a treat for kids and old alongside being a force pack of energy. It is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, essential vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats. This recipe is a boon in itself as:
- Loaded with calcium and iron.
- Aids weight reduction and digestion.
- Maintains glucose level.
- Good for bone wellbeing.
- Provides antibacterial and immune-stimulating properties.
- Supports heart wellbeing.
- Fortifies bone thickness.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 15-20 Minutes
SETTING TIME: 20-30 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 45-50 Minutes
Calories: 140 Kcal/ Serve
|1.||Ragi Flour||1 cup|
|3.||Dry Coconut (grated/desiccated)||½ cup|
|4.||Mixed Seeds||¼ cup|
|5.||Pure cow Desi ghee/ Virgin Coconut Oil||1.5 tbsp.|
Note: I personally buy all my seeds from neuherbs, as they have the best quality, clean, and organic seeds. Also their seeds are USDA certified organic products.
Links to Buy Neuherbs Seeds Online:
Pumpkin seeds: https://amzn.to/3v6prTM
Chia seeds: https://amzn.to/2ScglWZ
Sunflower seeds: https://amzn.to/2SaY0cU
- Firstly dry roast ragi flour in a pan on a lowered flame.
- Then dry roast the mixed seeds in the another pan.
- In a mixer, add all the ingredients including dry coconut powder, ragi, soft dates, and mixed seeds.
- Blend and mix them well.
- Transfer the mixture to a plate or bowl.
- Now add Desi ghee/ coconut oil to a hot pan.
- Deliver the mixture to the pan and stir nicely with the help of a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to a tray and press the mixture with the back of a steel Katori to plane and even out the surface.
- Let the mixture cool in the refrigerator for a minimum of 45 minutes or more.
- Now, when the mixture is all set, cut it into pieces/ small bars.
- If you want your snack to be oil or ghee free you can bind this mixture into small laddoos directly and consume them.
- Store the ragi energy bars in airtight steel or glass containers in the refrigerator to increase their shelf life.
This recipe is a blend of highly nutritious ingredients.
- Ragi is enriched with all the macronutrients including carbohydrates, protein, fiber, and fats, and it also contains remarkable levels of key micronutrients including Vitamins (Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, B-complex vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid) and minerals (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron).
- Dates are packed with the goodness of essential vitamins and nutrients. They are also a good source of carbohydrates and fiber.
- Coconut contains sufficient protein, several important minerals, and a small amount of B Vitamins. They are especially high in manganese.
- Mixed Seeds are rich in fiber, manganese, zinc, selenium, magnesium, copper, thiamine, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, and other healthy fats.
- Ghee helps absorbs vitamins and minerals in our body and is also a good source of healthy fats.
|1400 Kcal||197 g||22 g||58 g|
Calories: 140 Kcal/ Serve
Try out this amazing nutritious and innovative “Ragi Energy Bars”.