Jeera, popularly known as cumin seeds is one of the most prominent and beneficial spice. It exhibits multiple benefits ranging from weight loss to enhancing skin and hair to easing digestion and much more.
And with this super healthy spice, we brought you up today’s summer drink, “Jal Jeera”!
Not only it is highly refreshing and rejuvenating, but also aids weight loss and provides multiple health benefits.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Eases digestion and relieves constipation.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Enhances skin and hair.
- Promotes eye health.
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp.|
|Fennel seeds||1/2 tsp.|
|Jaggery powder||2 tsp.|
|Chaat masala||1/ tsp.|
|Fresh coriander leaves||Some|
|Ice cubes (Optional)||Some|
- Dry roast the fennel seeds and cumin seeds on a tawa.
- Transfer it to a small bowl, and all the other salt and spices to it.
- Then grind it into a mixture.
- In a blender jar, add some water, mint, the grinded powder, ice cubes, squeezed lemon juice, and blend well.
- Transfer it to a glass, and top it off with some roasted Boondi and mint leaves.
- Enjoy the refreshing “Jal Jeera drink”.
- Mint is enriched with the goodness of vitamin A, iron, manganese, and folate.
- Cumin seeds is a great source of magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A, C, E, K and B6.
- Fennel seeds are rich in vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
- Jaggery is rich source of plant-based iron along with being rich in vitamin B complex, and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, and copper.
- Lemon juice is jam packed with the goodness of vitamin C, potassium, and vitamin B6.
Serves = 2 people
Don’t forget to count on this amazingly healthy and refreshing “Jal Jeera” drink this summers.