Salads are evergreen and can be consumed in any meal. They are a fun way of consuming nutrients in an interesting way. This tiffin box is my kid’s favorite, and I hope it will be liked by your family members too. Not only, its very appetizing, but amazingly taste bud satisfying.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Strengthens bones.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- May promote skin and hair health.
- May support heart health.
- Helps in reducing inflammation.
(Corn, carrot, capsicum, tomato, etc.)
|Low fat paneer||80 gm|
|Olive oil||1.5 tsp.|
|Seasonings||As per taste.|
|Whole wheat Khakra||1|
|Dijon mustard sauce||1 tsp.|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
- In a steamer vessel, add chopped seasonal veggies including carrot, capsicum, and corns.
- In another vessel, add water, and place the steamer vessel with chopped veggies into it, with a lid on for slight steaming of veggies.
- In a bowl, add chopped paneer dices.
- Sprinkle all the spices and seasonings onto it along with some olive oil.
- Cover it with a lid and toss it well.
- In a pan, spread some oil, and roast the marinated paneer on it.
- Until now, the veggies might have steamed, now you can add chopped tomatoes to it.
- Keep a check on paneer, and make sure to roast it evenly on both sides.
- For dressing, add hummus, mustard sauce, oregano, black pepper, and some water to a bowl.
- Mix them well to make the dressing.
- Transfer the roasted paneer cubes to the bowl.
- Now it’s time for assembling.
- For that, spread a layer of steamed veggies to one side of the bowl/tiffin.
- Transfer a portion of roasted paneer cubes in the middle.
- And complete the side by cracking some wheat khakhra at another side.
- In another small bowl, transfer the homemade dip.
- And a very delicious healthy and yummy tiffin box is ready for your kids.
- Veggies are loaded with the goodness of truck loads of fiber, essential vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, C, E, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, and folic acid.
- Paneer is enriched with the goodness of protein, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamin B12.
- Hummus is jam-packed with the goodness of fiber, protein, and micronutrients such as magnesium, potassium, and iron.
- Mustard sauce is rich in nutrients including calcium, copper, and vitamins such as vitamin C, A, K, selenium, magnesium, and manganese.
|415 Kcal||90 gm||21 gm||21 gm|
Calories= 207 Kcal/Serve.