A blood test called a hemoglobin assay counts the body’s red blood cells. Red blood cells include the protein hemoglobin, which transports oxygen to your body’s organs and tissues and carbon dioxide from those tissues back to your lungs. It is a highly important pigment that many people lack. Low levels of hemoglobin are a warning indicator that should not be disregarded. from maintaining a high level of energy to preventing illnesses like anemia.
Here is a fantastic beverage for increasing hemoglobin!
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Boosts the immune system.
- It may support cholesterol balance in the body.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Supports the gut health.
- It helps in controlling inflammation.
- Helps in improving exercise endurance.
- Take a blender jar.
- To it, add water, chopped beets, pomegranate, and chopped carrots.
- Also, add black salt, jaggery, and lemon juice to it.
- Now add about 2 sprogs of curry leaves to it/
- Add the remaining water.
- Blend well.
- Transfer into glass.
- And you refreshing and healthy “Hb boosting juice” is ready to be consumed.
Nutritional information of ingredients and how they contribute in boosting hemoglobin!!
- Beets are an excellent source of various micronutrients including folate, magnesium, vitamin C, A, and potassium. Beetroots, which are rich in iron, minerals, and vitamins, aid in the repair and reactivation of red blood cells, which in turn boosts the flow of oxygen in the body.
- Carrot is enriched with the goodness of vitamin A, vitamin C, K1, B6, potassium, calcium, iron, lutein, and biotin. Carrots can raise the blood’s hemoglobin concentration. It helps to increase hemoglobin because of the beta carotene it contains.
- Pomegranate is loaded with the goodness of vitamin C, K, and potassium. Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C, which is essential for iron metabolism. This helps our bodies absorb the iron that is present in the fruit as vitamin C. Pomegranate eating on a regular basis aid in reducing anemia and raising hemoglobin levels.
-All the used ingredients have multiple nutritional and health benefits but the one common thing in them is the tendency of these ingredients to boost hemoglobin in the body. When used in combination, beetroot, carrot, and pomegranate show tremendous result, and their juice altogether is a great way to start and energetic day!