Every snack is incomplete without a tasty dip or dressing. But as we all know the store-brought dips and dressing are loaded with calories and a lot of store-bought additives, they harm our health and hinder in the process of weight loss.
Here I mouth-watering, delicious and nutritious “Homemade Traditional Hummus” recipe, that you can enjoy with any snack you like.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Eases digestion.
- Strengthen the bones.
- Boost mental health.
- Good for the gut.
- Helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
|Boiled chickpeas/ Chole||3/4 cup|
|Lemon Juice||1 lemon|
|Tahini (Sesame seeds paste)||2 tsp.|
|Red chili powder||Some|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1-2 tsp.|
|Fresh coriander||To garnish|
- Take a blender/ grinder jar.
- Add chickpeas and ice cubes to it, and blend.
- Now add lemon juice, garlic cloves, tahini, and blend again.
- Now add pink salt, and red chili powder.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- Drizzle it with some Extra virgin olive oil, chili flakes, and some fresh coriander.
- And your delicious “Homemade Traditional Hummus” is ready.
- Use and store the rest of it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Chickpeas are loaded with the goodness of selenium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B, fiber, and iron.
- Lemon is a great source of vitamin C.
- Tahini is rich in important and vital nutrients such as fiber, protein, copper, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Olive oil are rich in monounsaturated fats, and contains modest amounts of Vitamin E and K.
|339 Kcal||35 gm||12.85 gm||17.35 gm|
Calories= 84 Kcal/Serve.