Launching our very new series “FITMEAL@15” first episode! The first fit meal is “INDIAN THALI FOR WEIGHT LOSS”. As the name suggests this Thali/Meal is made up of all the feasible ingredients available locally and seasonally, and is not only less in calories, but high in protein and fiber, making it a perfect fit and hit for “WEIGHT LOSS” too. The bonus is that you can consume this fit meal at any time, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is fit for all times. Enriched and jam-packed with the goodness of nutrients it offers a variety of health benefits and a loads of nutrition to your body.
- Helps in maintaining muscle mass and strength.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Good for the gut and aide digestion.
- Helps maintains and regulates blood sugar levels.
- Helps lowers bad cholesterol levels.
|5||Low fat paneer||50 gm|
|8||Thick curd||1.5 tbsp.|
- Peel & roughly chop half a Carrot & some capsicum into a grinder.
- Add 2 Tbsp. of Besan & 1 Tbsp. of Suji.
- Add Black Pepper powder, salt & roasted cumin powder as per taste.
- Add little water & Blend Everything to make a batter.
- Keep it aside.
- Chop some coriander.
- Roughly chop the veggies for Salad ( Carrot, Mushrooms and Capsicum).
- Crumble 50g of Low Fat Paneer and chop half a tomato for Bhurji.
- Add chopped coriander into the Cheela batter and transfer into a bowl.
HEALTHY MINT CORIANDER DIP
- Add 1/2 cup coriander.
- Add 2 cloves of garlic and some ginger.
- Add hand full of mint leaves.
- Season with salt, black pepper and cumin powder.
- Grind to make a paste.
- Add 1.5 Tbsp. of Thick curd and blend again.
- Healthy Mint Coriander Dip is ready.
- In a Cast iron Pan add 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Add chopped veggies.
- Season them with salt, black pepper and cumin powder.
- Cover the pan, reduce heat and let cook for 2-3 min.
- On a tawa put few drops of Olive oil.
- Spread the Cheela batter in Circular motion.
- Reduce the heat to medium to low.
- Cook the Cheela from both sides unless it’s medium brown.
- Besan Cheela is ready.
- On same tawa add 1/2 Chopped Tomato.
- Add turmeric, salt, black pepper and cumin powder.
- Add crumbled low fat Paneer.
- Cover and cook for few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped Coriander.
Serve the Bhurji and veggies with Cheela and Dip
Healthy Breakfast or Lunch Thali is ready!
- Vegetables including carrots, capsicum, tomato, and mushroom are an excellent source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, etc.
- Low fat paneer is enriched with the goodness of all the essential amino acids, along with other nutrients including protein, calcium, and magnesium, etc.
- Besan is a rich source of copper, magnesium, manganese, iron, phosphorus, thiamine, and folate.
- Sooji/ Semolina is rich in healthy carbs, iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, Vitamin B, and other significant nutrients.
|200 Kcal||30 g||12.6 g||4.7 g|
Enjoy this tasty, delicious, and healthy fit meal!