If you are a big fan of veggies just like me, you are at the right place luckily.
Here is an amazing low carb high protein and high fiber dinner meal, which is highly delicious, healthy and such an easy recipe to make.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Aids in improving eye health.
- Enhances skin and hair.
|Seasonal veggies||2.5 cups|
|Low fat paneer||80 gm|
|Virgin olive oil||2-3 tsp.|
|Low fat paneer||80 gm|
|Coriander powder||As required.|
|Cumin powder||As required.|
|Garam masala||As required.|
|Black and red chili||As required.|
|Amchur powder||As required.|
|Chaat Masala||As required.|
|Any other spices.||As required.|
- For seasonal veggies, I have taken some French beans, mushrooms, carrots, capsicum, cauliflower, and red onion.
- For cooking, I have used an air fryer “BALZANO AIR FRYER”, which has feasible cooking settings, so there is no need to worry about the temperature and timings settings.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can roast the veggies on a cast iron pan.
- Take a bowl, and add all the ingredients for seasoning including virgin olive oil, rice flour, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, amchur powder black and red chili powder, chat masala, and other spices as per taste and requirement.
- Mix them well with the help of a spoon.
- And your dressing is prepared.
- Take another bowl, add all the chopped seasonal veggies in it.
- Top it off with the dressing.
- And toss it well with the help of your hands.
- Add low fat paneer cut into dices in the bowl.
- In an air fryer, fry the veggies at 150 degrees for 15-16 minutes.
- Toss the veggies after 5-6 minutes.
- Repeat the same step after 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes this time to the air fryer.
- And your crispy roasted veggies are ready!
- Veggies are an ultimate source of fiber and essential micronutrients such as potassium folate, vitamin A, and Vitamin C.
- Low fat paneer is enriched with the goodness of protein, and nutrients including calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin B12.
- Olive oil is rich in healthy fats and it also contains modest amounts of vitamin K, and E.
- Rice flour is rich in protein and micronutrients including calcium, zin, thiamine, niacin, and phosphorus.
|110 Kcal||2.7 gm||6.26 gm||6.03 gm|
Do try this amazingly healthy, high protein and high fiber crispy veggies bowl.