Oats is now one of the most prominent breakfast ingredients used in the kitchen. And trying the same old recipes of it has come to a halt with this amazingly interesting, new, healthy and delicious “OATS BREAKFAST RECIPE”.
It is one of the easiest, quick & healthy savory oatmeal which is highly nutritious and enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, and multiple vitamins and minerals
Not only you can have it for breakfast, but for lunch or dinner too.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Eases digestion and prevents constipation.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
|Quick oats||3 tbsp.|
|Low fat paneer/ Tofu||40 gm|
|Seasonal veggies||1.5 cups|
|Sesame seeds||1.5 tsp.|
|Dried coconut||2 tbsp.|
|Salt||As per taste.|
|Turmeric powder||As per taste.|
|Chili||As per taste.|
|Other spices and seasonings||As per choice and taste.|
- Place a pan on heat, add dried Coconut & sesame seeds to the pan.
- Dry roast the coconut & sesame seeds on low heat.
- Roast until they start to turn brown.
- Remove the roasted coconut & sesame from pan once done.
- Into the same pan, add some 1/2 tsp oil.
- Add Chopped garlic, sauté until its brown. (You can add curry leaves as well)
- Add mushrooms and beans to the pan.
- Reduce the heat and cook the veggies with a lid on.
- Add corn and carrots to the pan.
- Add salt, turmeric and other seasonings to the pan.
- Cover and let the veggies cook little more on low heat.
- Now add Quick Oats to the pan, and mix well.
- Add hot water to the pan gradually and mix.
- Add low fat Paneer and combine well.
- Add chopped tomatoes, roasted coconut & sesame seeds, and mix.
- Cover the pan and cook on low heat for one minute or so.
- Transfer the Delicious savoury oats to the serving plate or bowl.
- Garnish with some more roasted Coconut & sesame seeds.
- Add some fresh chopped coriander leaves on top.
- Quick oats are loaded with protein, fiber, ample of antioxidants and great number of micronutrients required by the body.
- Sesame seeds are rich in essential minerals, such as zinc, copper, magnesium, and calcium.
- Coconut is rich especially rich in magnesium, iron, and copper.
- Veggies are a great source of fiber as well as important micronutrients including potassium, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
- Paneer is low in fat and high in protein, as well as minerals including calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin B12.
- Olive oil is high in healthful fats, as well as vitamin K and E in little doses.
|330 Kcal||51 gm||16.4gm||13.4 gm|
This recipe serves one to two people.