“Makhana Carrot Kheer” is a completely new concept and my recent favorite.
This recipe is loaded with nutrients accompanied by amazing taste. It is made up of readily available and seasonal ingredients, which makes it feasible, more nutritious and hassle free to prepare.
- Helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- It may promote heart health.
- Given an instant boost of energy.
- Helps in the detoxification of the body.
- It helps in lowering the cholesterol levels.
|Jaggery powder||2-3 tsp.|
- Dry roast the makhana in a pan.
- Add almonds to the pan, and dry roast them as well.
- Now you can add cashews and repeat the same.
- In another pan, add desi ghee, and grated carrot.
- Mix it well.
- Then add milk to the pan and start stirring.
- In a grinder, add half the makhana and grind them into a paste.
- Add the grinded makhana paste in the pan, and mix well.
- Now it’s time to add dry fruits to the pan.
- Mix and add the dry roasted makhana to the pan.
- Now, add jaggery powder to the pan and mix nicely.
- Cook nicely and serve warm.
- Makhana is an excellent source of multiple nutrients including calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Carrot is abundant in Vitamin A and other micronutrients including biotin, potassium, Vitamin K1, and B6.
- Milk contains a perfect balance of protein, fat and carbohydrate. It is also enriched with calcium, riboflavin, phosphorus, Vitamin A and B12, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iodine.
- Jaggery is jam-packed with the goodness of copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Cashew nut is rich in fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
- Almonds are enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, vitamin E, copper, magnesium, riboflavin, Iron, potassium, zinc, B vitamins, niacin, thiamine, and folate.
- Raisins are a great source of iron, potassium, copper, vitamin B6, manganese.
|445 Kcal||61.7 gm||15.9 gm||16.5 gm|
Calories= 220 Kcal/serve