In this new episode of fit meal in 15, we have our most easily prepared meal yet highly nutritious and delicious: “Low carb High Protein Dinner”.
If you are someone who wants the dinner to be easy to make but well balanced and appetizing at the same time, you have come to the right place.
Soup + sauteed panner & veggies + dip
This is a whole meal in itself balanced very nicely with high protein, moderate carbs, and healthy fats, and yet very light on the stomach, that is all you want!
- Aids digestion and avoids constipation.
- Helps in regulation blood pressure.
- Helps in controlling and managing cholesterol levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Help you feel satiated and prevents binge eating.
|Low fat paneer||60-100 g|
|Olive oil||2 tsp.|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
|Mixed herbs||To taste.|
|Amchur powder||To taste.|
|Chili flakes||To taste.|
|Roasted cumin powder||To taste.|
|Turmeric powder||To taste.|
|Tahini paste||1 tsp.|
|Tahini paste||2 tsp.|
|Dijon mustard sauce||1 tsp.|
- Roughly chop carrots, beetroot, and tomato.
- Now add chopped carrots and beetroot to the pan along with some water.
- Let them steam a little with the lid on.
- After a while, add tomato as well and let it slightly cook.
- Turn off the flame and let the veggies cool a bit.
- Now add the blanched/steamed veggies into a blender and make a puree/paste.
- Your puree of blanched veggies is ready.
- Start cooking the blanched veggies puree in the pan.
- To it, add spices and seasonings of your choice and mix nicely.
SAUTEED VEGGIES AND PANEER
- Again, roughly chop carrots, green and yellow capsicum, and tomato.
- Add them to a bowl.
- Take another bowl, and add all the spices and seasonings along with some olive oil and tahini paste.
- And the marination material is ready.
- Add the marination to the chopped veggies in the bowl, and coat them well.
- Also coat the paneer with the remaining marination material.
- Now dice the paneer to small cubes and coat them well with the leftover marination material.
- Add some oil in the pan, and then add the marinated veggies to the pan.
- Turn on the lid and let it cook for a while.
- Now grease the tawa with some oil, and roast the marinated paneer on it.
- Toss your veggies and paneer on the flame time to time.
- Now it’s time to prepare the dip.
- For the dip, take a bowl, and add Dijon mustard sauce, tahini paste, some seasoning and water.
- Mix them well, and your dip is ready.
- Now everything must be cooked by this time and now you need to assemble it.
- Assemble sauteed veggies and paneer, dip and the soup and serve warm.
- Paneer is enriched with the goodness of protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and Vitamin B12.
- Veggies including capsicum, tomato, beetroot, and carrots are jam-packed with loads of fiber and multivitamins, and minerals.
- Mustard sauce is rich in protein, fiber, vitamin C, and many B complex vitamins.
- Tahini is enriched with nutrients like fiber, selenium, copper and phosphorus.
|400 Kcal||30 g||18.5 g||39.8 g|
Do try this amazingly healthy and tempting dinner meal in just 15 minutes!