If you want all the nutrients including protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, and essential vitamins and minerals, then this “MIXTURE OF GOODNESS” is a heavenly recipe for you.
This “Mixture of Goodness” is a mixed namkeen recipe enriched with the goodness of quick oats, poha, almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, even many more deliciously nutritious ingredients.
This is the perfect mix for the crowd over there that is always in a hurry and is lately busy; this recipe will give that instant boost of energy and a mind-blowing taste as well.
- Helps in the reduction of bad LDL cholesterol.
- Helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Prevents constipation and bloating.
- Good source of instant energy.
- Promotes heart health.
- Averts inflammation.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
SERVES: 14- 15
CALORIES: 50 Kcal/ serve
|2.||Quick oats||½ cup|
|5.||Pumpkin seeds||1.5 tbsp.|
|6.||Sunflower seeds||1.5 tbsp.|
|7.||Dry sliced coconut||1.5 tbsp.|
|8.||Black raisins||1.5 tbsp.|
|9.||Virgin Coconut oil||2.5 tsp.|
|For Tempering and Masala|
|1.||Mustard seeds||1 tsp.|
|3.||Pink salt||To taste|
|4.||Amchur powder||To taste|
|5.||Black Pepper Powder||To taste|
|6.||Turmeric powder||To taste|
|7.||Chaat masala||To taste|
|8.||Coriander powder||To taste|
|9.||Jaggery powder||1 tsp.|
|10.||Red chili powder||To taste.|
|11.||Desiccated coconut (optional)||1.5 tbsp.|
Note: You can also use desi ghee instead of virgin coconut oil.
- Sieve the quick oats and poha, and separate the powdered form, if any.
- In a pan, add virgin coconut oil, and roast the peanuts.
- Then add the almonds and seeds including pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- Then add dry slices of coconut and black raisins to it.
- Mix and toss them well.
- In another pan, dry roast the oats and then dry roast the poha as well.
FOR TEMPERING AND MASALA:
- Take a small bowl, and add the ingredients including pink salt, amchur powder, black pepper powder, chaat masala, and coriander powder, jaggery powder, and red chili powder, and mix them nicely.
- In a pan, add little oil, once it’s warm, add the mustard seeds.
- Once the seeds start to crackle, add curry leaves, and turmeric, and mix well.
- Now start adding the dry roasted quick oats and poha into it and then also add the roasted seeds, peanuts, coconut, and black raisins to it.
- On top of it add the mixed spices mixture.
- Sprinkle some desiccated coconut over it.
And the “Mixture of Goodness” is ready to be enjoyed.
Note: Let the namkeen cool down completely, and don’t forget to store it into an airtight container only.
Poha is a wholesome food in itself. It’s a good source of carbohydrates, packed with iron, and high in fiber.
Quick oats are abundant in protein and fiber. It is a fully guilt-free snack with satiety qualities.
Peanuts are high in a variety of vitamins and minerals, including copper, biotin, niacin, manganese, and folate.
Almonds are an excellent source of both energy and minerals. They are an efficient source of Vitamin E and are gluten-free.
Pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc and phosphorus.
Sunflower seeds are excellent for vitamin E and selenium.
Coconut is especially high in manganese, which is very good for bone health.
Black raisins are rich in good calcium and iron.
|ENERGY (Kcal)||CARBOHYDRATES (g)||PROTEIN (g)||FATS (g)|
|800 Kcal||87 g||24 g||47 g|
CALORIES: 50 Kcal/ serve
Do try this “Mixture of Goodness” and I am sure you are never going out of stock for this!