Toasts are an easy way out if you are a working mother/women, because its obvious we are always late or in a hurry. So, this “High Protein Breakfast Toast” is my most favorite as it always comes handy. Not only its is extremely easy to prepare but at the same time its highly nutritious and satisfying to the buds. It’s extremely rich source of protein, fiber, and plenty of essential vitamins and minerals. In short, the best way to start the day.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Gives a boost of energy.
- Helps in building muscle mass.
- Eases digestion and relieves constipation.
- Aids in managing blood sugar levels.
- Helps in strengthening of bones.
- Bolsters the immune system.
|100% Whole wheat bread||6-8 slices|
|Grated/ Crumbled Low fat paneer||1 cup|
|Grated cheese||1/2 cup|
|Veggies (Capsicum, Tomato, Carrot, Beans, and Onion)||Some|
|Black pepper powder||1/2 tsp.|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2-3 tsp.|
- In a grinder jar, add chopped carrots, tomatoes, onion, capsicum, and beans.
- Grind them well.
- Transfer them to a bowl.
- Add crumbled tofu to the bowl.
- Add all the spices and seasonings as per taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a small bowl, add olive oil.
- Drizzle the whole wheat breads with this olive oil.
- Transfer the mixture onto the bread.
- And top it off with grated cheese.
- Toast it on the tawa with application of oil.
- Turn the lid on, and meanwhile prepare other toasts.
- Once the cheese is melted nicely and the bottom seems to be golden brown, your toast is ready.
- Your “High Protein and delicious Breakfast Toast” are ready in no time!
- Veggies are loaded with the goodness of essential vitamins and minerals, good amounts of fiber, and amazing proportion of antioxidants.
- Tofu is enriched with the goodness of protein, and essential micronutrients including calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin B12.
- Whole wheat bread is packed with many nutrients such as B vitamins, iron, folate, potassium, and magnesium.
|1000 Kcal||88 gm||59 gm||50.4 gm|
Calories= 250 Kcal/Serve