“Nutty Sweet Jaggery Balls” are the sweet version of the very recently prepare “High protein steamed rice balls”
People who enjoy sweets will enjoy this highly tasty and nutritious recipe, which can be made at home with minimal work and time.
- Prevents the build-up of cholesterol in the body.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Gives an instant boost of energy.
- Satiates well, hence prevents binge eating.
- Good for the heart health.
- Boosts the immunity.
|Rice Flour||1/2 cup|
|Coconut (Dry/Fresh)||1/3 cup|
|Mixed nuts||1/2 cup|
|Roasted flax seeds||1/2 tbsp.|
|Desi ghee/ Virgin coconut oil||1/2-1 tsp.|
- In a mixer or grinder, add coconut, mixed nuts, flax seeds, cinnamon, and jaggery.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add raisins to it and mix well.
- In a pan, add water, jaggery, and desi ghee.
- Once it comes to a boil, add rice flour to it.
- Mix well and until all the water is evaporated.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- And with the sprinkle of water, knead it with the help of your hands to make it smooth.
- Use desi ghee as well while kneading it.
- Once done, take out small portions of it and fill them with the dry mixture we made.
- In the similar manner, make as many rice balls as possible.
- Now it’s time to steam and cook the rice balls.
- Place the balls in a steamer, cover it with a lid and let it cook.
- And your “Nutty sweet jaggery balls” are ready!
- Rice flour is jam-packed with the goodness of protein and several essential vitamins and minerals especially calcium.
- Coconuts are especially high in manganese, copper, iron and plenty of antioxidants.
- Nuts are known as “Nutritionally rich food” as they are enriched with most of the vitamins and minerals, especially healthy fats, protein, and fiber.
- Flax seeds are loaded with healthy fats, and fiber.
- Raisins are high in fiber and tartaric acid, which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory qualities, improve intestinal function, and balance healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Desi ghee is plentiful in Vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, and linoleic acid.
- Jaggery is abundant in copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Cardamom is high in phytonutrients, which have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus are just a few of the minerals found in it.
- Cinnamon is high in antioxidants, and it also contains minute quantities of minerals like calcium, potassium, protein, and fiber.
|988 Kcal||207.2 gm||23.32 gm||35.87 gm|
Calories= 99-100 Kcal/Serve
Count on this yummy and nutritious “Sweet Nutty Jaggery Balls” whenever craving for something sweet.