Presenting you another easy to make high protein veg breakfast meal inspiration to sort your mornings for amazing taste and loads of nutrition altogether.
This breakfast meal is made up in less than 15 minutes and is enriched with the goodness of Moong dal Sprouts and Seasonal veggies which adds both high protein and fiber to your diet.
The “SPROUTS EGGLESS OMELET” gives an instant boost of energy at the start of the day and keeps you full for a longer time.
- Easy way to add sprouts to diet.
- This recipe gives you sufficient good quality protein.
- Helps in maintaining bone and skeletal health.
- Prevents the buildup of fat and cholesterol in the liver.
- Helps in boosting energy metabolism.
- High fiber in the meal helps to relieve constipation.
- Helps in maintenance of proper brain function.
|Moong sprouts||3/4 cup|
|Rice flour||2 tbsp.|
|Chili powder||To taste.|
|Roasted cumin powder||To taste.|
|HM Garam Masala||To taste.|
|Desi ghee (Optional)||1 tsp.|
- In a grinder, combine moong sprouts with rice flour, and gradually add little water.
- Grind the mixture to make a semi thick paste.
- Transfer the batter to a medium size bowl.
- Add grated boiled potato into the bowl, and mix well.
- Add all veggies into the bowl including onion, capsicum, carrot, and tomato.
- Feel free to add any other seasonal veggies available like corn, or leafy greens.
- Add Salt & spices into the batter as per taste.
- Adjust the consistency of the batter, it should be easy to spread.
- Into a pan, heat little oil and transfer the batter.
- With help of a spoon, spread the batter evenly.
- Reduce heat to lowest, cover & let it cook nicely.
- Check in between, if the mixture has solidified from top, it’s time to flip the vegan omelet.
- Slightly scrape the sides and carefully transfer the sprouts omelet onto a large plate.
- Flip the omelet back into the pan, cover & let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the center to check if it’s evenly cooked from the other side.
- Once cooked, transfer onto a serving plate.
- Serve warm with any chutney of your choice, like green chutney or tamarind.
- Rice flour is enriched with the goodness of protein and essential vitamins and minerals especially calcium.
- Moong dal is also jam-packed with the goodness of protein and essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A, B, C, and E, iron, calcium, and potassium.
- Vegetables are not only a brilliant source of fiber but essential micronutrients in ample quantities.
|270 Kcal||61 gm||8.7 gm||0.97 gm|
Calories= 135 Kcal/serve
Do try this appetizing and nourishing high protein veg breakfast meal.