Soups are the most tempting appetizers of all time, as they are very light on the stomach and excites you to eat. This “Oats Tomato Dinner Soup” is not only high in fiber, but loaded with the goodness of essential vitamins and minerals. It is very easy to make and completely light on stomach, and this is what makes it one of the best dinner meals.
- Helps in relieving constipation.
- Eases digestion.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
|Quick oats||2 tbsp.|
|Low fat paneer||50-60 gm|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
|Homemade Garam Masala||To taste.|
- Add chopped carrots and tomato in a pan along with some water.
- In another pan, add some desi ghee, and garlic.
- To it add, onion, peas, potato, broccoli, and carrot.
- Transfer the blanched carrots and tomato in a blender and blend well into a puree.
- To the veggies, add capsicum, quick oats, paneer, spices, and the tomato-carrot puree.
- Mix all the ingredients well, and add water as required.
- Cook it well and serve warm.
- Veggies including carrot, tomato, onion, peas, potato, broccoli, etc. are enriched with the goodness of fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Low fat paneer is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin B12.
- Desi ghee is a great source of healthy fats and vitamins and minerals especially vitamin A.
|280 Kcal||46.8 gm||14.79 gm||9.9 gm|
Count on this appetizing and tempting “Oats tomato soup” when you don’t feel like eating and boost your hunger.