If you want to be experimental with the seasonal veggies in the market, then this is a perfect one pot meal which is very easy to make in very less time. It is enriched with the goodness of variety of macronutrients and micronutrients. Do try this fit meal in just 15 minutes and relish its taste and nutrition altogether.
It is composed of all the ingredients that helps in ensuring good and relaxed sleep, so it could be one of your dinner meals, else you can also enjoy it in lunch.
- Aids weight loss and management.
- Eases digestion.
- Helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
- Shows anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps in reduction of hypertension.
|Spinach (Palak)||2 cups|
|Low fat paneer (Tofu)||50-60 gm|
|Desi ghee||1/2 tsp.|
|Cumin seeds/ Kalonji||1/2 tsp.|
|Salt and Spices||To Taste.|
- Foremost, soak the rice.
- In a pan, add desi ghee, cumin seeds, and kalonji.
- To it, add corns, peas, broccoli, and carrots.
- Add spices as per taste.
- Then add water as required, and add soaked rice.
- Mix everything well.
- Let it cook with a lid on.
- Now finely chop the spinach, capsicum, and tomato.
- Also slice the low-fat paneer into pieces.
- Until now, the rice might be cooked.
- To it add, low-fat paneer, and the chopped veggies including spinach, tomato, and capsicum.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- And your “Palak paneer pulao” is ready to eat.
- Rice is a great source of protein and vitamins especially thiamine and niacin, and minerals including zinc and phosphorus.
- Spinach is rich in nutrients especially vitamin A, C, K, iron, folate, and potassium.
- Veggies including carrot, peas, tomato, capsicum, spinach etc. are not only a great source of fiber but essential vitamins and minerals.
- Low-fat paneer is jam-packed with the goodness of vitamin B12, calcium, potassium, protein, and magnesium.
|330 Kcal||54 gm||23.8 gm||1.75 gm|
Do try this high-nutrient rich seasonal meal these winters!