Today food fitness and fun brought you up very easy to prepare “4 Ingredients Ladoo”, which are not only enriched with loads of nutrition but at the very same time is very delicious.
These ladoos are good for anyone and everyone as they are oil, sugar and peanut butter free.
Made up with very less and accessible ingredients, less time, and minimum efforts, these ladoos are my favorite and will be yours as well, once you try them.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- It can help improve blood sugar levels.
- It helps in reducing inflammation.
- Helps in strengthening the nervous system.
- Easy to add to the diet.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
|Quick oats||1 cupo|
|Fresh dates||1/2 cup|
- Dry roast the quick oats in a pan.
- Then dry roast the almonds in another pan.
- Grind the dry roasted quick oats, almonds, and dates in a mixer and grinder.
- Now add tahini paste to the mixture and mix well.
- Transfer it to a bowl, and start making small ladoos with the help of your hands.
- And your easy to make “4 Ingredients Ladoo” are ready to eat.
- Quick oats are a great source of vitamins, minerals, fiber, and loads of antioxidants. It is a gluten free whole grain and is best for gluten intolerant people.
- Dates are enriched with the goodness of antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals especially iron.
- Almonds are jam-packed with the goodness of protein, fiber, vitamin E, calcium, copper, magnesium, and riboflavin.
- Tahini paste is rich in nutrients like fiber, protein, copper, phosphorus, and selenium.
|1088 Kcal||120 gm||30 gm||61 gm|
Calorie= 55 Kcal/ serve