Detoxifying is very important as it eliminates and removes toxins from your body, improves your health and supports weight loss too!
This summer detox tea is made with “KOKUM” which is a super ingredient with many benefits including:
- It cures acidity.
- Good for digestive health.
- Acts as an antioxidant.
- It Beats body heat hence it’s no less than an “icing on the cake” in the summers.
- Reduces cholesterol levels and promotes a healthy heart.
The best time to drink a detox tea is in the early morning, but that’s doesn’t restrict you from drinking at any other time of the day.
PREPARATION TIME: 2 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 2 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 4 Minutes
|1.||Kokum Rind||4-6 pieces|
|3.||Mint Leaves||8-10 leaves|
|4.||Fennel Seeds(saunf)||½ tbsp.|
|6.||Desi Khand||1 tbsp.|
- In a pan, add kokum and boil till the water gets a pink-purplish shade.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Sendha Namak, mint leaves, ginger, Khand, and fennel seeds to the pan.
- Turn off the flame.
- Cover with a lid and leave it to infuse for some time.
- Serve hot and garnish with mint leaves.
NOTE: Don’t cook the other ingredients for long, as it decreases their nutritional properties.
The tea’s main ingredient, i.e. KOKUM, is enriched with many essential vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B3, vitamin C, and minerals such as calcium, iron, manganese, potassium, and zinc.
It also comprises a decent quantity of folic acid, ascorbic acid, acetic acid, hydroxycitric acid, and fiber.
|22.66 Kcal||3.7 g||1.5 g||0.12 g|
The red detox summer tea is not a quick fix; you can’t have an unhealthy eating pattern and expect it to show wonderful results.
Along with this detox tea, you also need to eat healthily, do exercise, and maintain yourself.
Don’t forget to detoxify your body because it is as important to detoxify as it is to feed it healthy.