Can you imagine eating a complete dose of nutrition in one go, and too in an interesting way?
We have come up with an amazing, attractive, healthy and satiable recipe made up of sattu, dates, almonds, Desi ghee ad coconut. All the ingredients used in this innovative recipe that is nutritious and delivers comforting taste at the same time.
The Sattu energy bar is surprisingly a treat for children and elderly along with being a power pack of energy. It is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, essential vitamins, and minerals.
This recipe is a boon in itself as:
- It keeps the body cool.
- It aids weight loss.
- It enhances energy.
- It improves appetite and bowel movement.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 15-20 Minutes
SETTING TIME: 20-30 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 45-50 Minutes
Calories: 121 Kcal/serve.
|3.||Dry Coconut (grated/desiccated)||½ cup|
|4.||Slightly roasted Almonds||¼ cup|
|5.||Pure cow Desi ghee/ Virgin Coconut Oil||1.2 tbsp.|
- In a mixer, add dry coconut powder, dates, and almonds. Blend and mix well.
- Add sattu to the mixture and give it a nice mix.
- Transfer the mixture to a plate and mix well with a spoon.
- Now add Desi ghee/ coconut oil to a hot pan.
- Deliver the mixture to the pan and stir nicely with the help of a spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to a tray and press the mixture with the back of a steel Katori to plane and even out the surface.
- Let the mixture cool in the refrigerator for a minimum of 45 minutes or more.
- Now, when the mixture is all set, cut it into pieces/ small bars.
- If you want your snack to be oil or ghee free you can bind this mixture into small laddoos directly and consume them.
- Store the sattu energy bars in airtight steel or glass container in the refrigerator to increase its shelf life.
This recipe is a blend of highly nutritious ingredients.
Sattu is protein-rich flour. It is also rich in fiber, calcium, iron, manganese, and magnesium.
Dates are packed with the goodness of essential vitamins and nutrients. They are also a good source of carbohydrates and fiber.
Coconut contains sufficient protein, several important minerals, and a small amount of B Vitamins. They are especially high in manganese.
Almonds contain a good amount of calcium, magnesium, manganese, Vitamin-K, copper, protein, and zinc.
Ghee helps absorbs vitamins and minerals in our body and is also a good source of healthy fats.
|486 Kcal||62.5 g||21.9 g||16.07 g|
Calorie: 121 Kcal/serve.
Try out this amazing nutritious and innovative “Sattu Energy Bars”.