High protein snacks are a blessing!
Snacks are a child’s most favorite and this is the time when you can use your creativity to impress your child with tasty snack along with it being nutritious and healthy.
This very high protein veg snack can be a best fit for evening snacks with a cup of tea.
- Promotes heart health.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in regulating hormonal balance.
- Improves digestive health.
- Manage blood sugar levels.
- Keeps you satiated.
|Soya Chunks||1 cup|
|Sattu four/ Roasted Channa flour||1/4 cup|
|Green chili (Optional)||1-2|
|Dried curry leaves||Some|
|Low fat paneer/ Tofu||40 gm|
|Red chili powder||To taste.|
|Coriander powder||As per taste.|
|Amchur powder||As per taste.|
|Chaat masala||As per taste.|
|Roasted cumin powder||As per taste.|
|Garam masala||As per taste.|
- Soak the soya chunks in water.
- After some time, remove the soya chunks from water and pat dry them with the help of a towel and strain any possible water.
- Add them to the grinder, and grind well.
- Once its grinded, transfer it to a bowl.
- To it, add spices and seasonings.
- Now add sattu, potato, low fat paneer, and curry leaves to the bowl.
- Mash and mix everything nicely.
- Once everything is mixed evenly, divide the batter into small portions and roll them with the help of your hands in shape of tikkis or whatever you like.
- Shallow fry them until they turn golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Serve them with any dip or chutney of your choice.
- Soya chunks are enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber and micronutrients especially calcium and iron.
- Sattu has amazing cooling properties in summer. It is a great source of protein, fiber, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium.
- Veggies are the best source of fiber along with being jam-packed with the goodness of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Paneer is great source of protein and essential micronutrients including potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamin B12.
|490 Kcal||74 gm||34 gm||9.8 gm|
Calories= 55 Kcal/serve.