Summer smoothie are the best way to engulf nutrition in these scorching summers, where our appetite has gradually decreased and we don’t prefer eating so much. So simply, you can gather some easily available ingredients in your kitchen, and blend them in a period of 5 minutes, and you are good to go!
So easy, and hassle free! Isn’t it?
This Ultimate summer smoothie is enriched with the greatness of highly nutritious and very easily available ingredients, and on top of it is ultimately delicious and tasty.
- Helps in boosting metabolism.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Aids in maintaining and losing weight.
- Aids in managing blood sugar levels.
- Gives an instant boost of energy.
- Bolsters the immune system.
|Lightly steamed carrots||3/4 cup|
|Coconut flesh/ Malai||1/2 cup|
|Peanut Butter||1 tsp.|
|Quick oats||2 tbsp.|
- In a blender jar, add small pieces of coconut and water into the jar and blend well.
- Strain the coconut milk prepared with the help of a sieve.
- Into the coconut milk, add lightly steamed carrot, soaked oats, de-seeded oats, peanut butter, cardamom and rest of the remaining milk.
- Blend everything well.
- Now add some chilled ice cubes and blend again.
- Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A, along with being rich in Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Biotin, Vitamin K1, Potassium, Vitamin B6, and Lutein.
- Coconut is enriched with the goodness of magnesium, iron, copper, and selenium.
- Peanut Butter is abundant in protein, healthy fats, Vitamin E, Niacin (B3), Manganese, Vitamin B6, and Magnesium.
- Dates are enriched with the goodness of antioxidants, mainly carotenoids and phenolics, along with being rich in essential vitamins and minerals including iron, potassium, B vitamins, copper, and magnesium.
- Quick oats are abundant in manganese, phosphorus, copper, B vitamins, iron, selenium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Cardamom is a great source of several micronutrients along with some fiber.
|220 Kcal||45 gm||4.5 gm||14 gm|
Enjoy the refreshing ultimate summer morning smoothie!