Sipping on a chilled iced tea in these sweltering summers is what everyone desires for!
So here is a punch to you regular iced tea by combining it with our favourite summer fruit: “MANGO”.
This “Mango Iced Tea” is hardly an effort of 5 minutes but gives a pleasure, freshness, and upliftment in the mood.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Controls blood pressure.
- Eliminates indigestion and acidity.
- Good for the heart.
- Helps in detoxification.
- Boosts metabolism.
|Green tea bags||2|
|Ripen mango||1/2 cup|
|Mango/Orange juice||1/4 cup|
- Take a cup.
- Add green tea bags, mint, ginger, jaggery powder, and black pepper to it.
- Now add hot water to it.
- Mix it, cover it with a lid and let the ingredients infuse for a while.
- Now strain the above mixture to a glass.
- Take blender jar.
- Add chopped ripened mango, and mango juice to it.
- Blend altogether.
- Add the blended mixture to the strained mixture.
- Mix it well with the help of a spoon.
- Add ice cubes and top it off with mint leaf.
- And your soul-uplifting “MANGO ICED TEA” is ready!
- Mangoes have a great proportion of vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, C, K, potassium, beta-carotene, folate, choline, and magnesium.
- Jaggery is one of the best plant-based iron sources. Along with that, it is also jam-packed with the goodness of calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and smaller amounts of zinc, copper, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin.
- Green tea is loaded with the goodness of antioxidants. Also, it is a great source of vitamins A, C, E, and B-complex vitamins.
- Mint is a refreshing herb which contains the goodness of plenty of antioxidants and some vitamin A.
|91 Kcal||24 gm||0.7 gm||0.3 gm|
Enjoy these summers a refreshing glass of ” Antioxidant Rich Mango Iced Tea”!