Navratri’s have arrived. On this occasion of Navratri everyone seeks for some easy to make, instant and healthy meals.
So here we have got you Healthy Navratri Recipe for Breakfast or Lunch which is enriched with the goodness of protein & probiotics. It is not only easy to make, requires minimum efforts, and is ready in less than 15 minutes.
You can enjoy it as a breakfast or lunch meal during Navratri or even in general as it is very filling and healthy recipe that is full of nourishment and nutrition.
- Aids in weight loss, and management.
- Helps in growth of muscle mass.
- Great pre or post workout meal.
- Helps in strengthening of bones.
- Helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
- Eases digestion.
|Sabudana (Sago)||1/4 cup|
|Thick curd/ Yogurt||1/2-1 cup|
|Roasted peanuts||1/4 cup|
|Roasted Phool Makhana||Some|
|Boiled potato (Optional)||1/2|
|Chili flakes||To taste.|
|Roasted cumin powder||To taste.|
|Rock salt||To taste.|
- Soak sabudana overnight in water.
- On a tawa or pan heat 1/2 tsp Desi Cow Ghee.
- Add 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds to hot Ghee.
- Once the seeds start to crackle, add soaked sago.
- Reduce heat & Cook for few minutes.
- Add chilli flakes & Rock Salt.
- You can add other seasonings as per choice.
- Switch off the heat, and sprinkle some water on tawa.
- Cover and leave for some time.
- Once done, let it cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl start with adding thick Curd
- Whisk the Curd to make it smooth.
- Add chopped coriander, salt, chilli flakes & Cumin powder.
- Mix everything very well.
- Add Prepared Sabudana to the bowl & mix.
- Roughly Crush the roasted peanuts, before adding to the bowl.
- Add roasted Phool Makhana, chopped tomato, boiled potato and cucumber to the bowl.
- Mix everything until well combined.
- Serve fresh, garnish with some more fresh coriander and roasted peanuts.
- Sabudana is a great source of protein, along with its abundance in other micronutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- Curd is an excellent source of calcium, protein, vitamin B12, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Peanuts are loaded with the goodness of protein, fat, and fiber, along with being abundant in the mineral magnesium.
- Phool makhana is a great source of healthy carbs, several micronutrients including calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Dates are loaded with antioxidants and several essential vitamins and minerals such as plant-based iron, copper, selenium, magnesium, vitamin A, and K.
- Veggies are loaded with fiber, essential vitamins, minerals, and plenty of antioxidants.
|436 Kcal||47.6 gm||16.8 gm||23.35 gm|
Calories= 218 Kcal/serve.
Enjoy this healthy and yummy Navratri special, easy to make Fit meal recipe.