Who doesn’t want to try new snacks, or experiment with the existing ones?
At least I am someone who is always looking for a change, whether it is life or my recipes!
Here is a very temptingly delicious and nutritious “Crispy Paneer Popcorn” which is made up of very feasible and nutritious ingredients including rice flour, quick oats, and paneer.
It is very easy to make and requires no effort, and that is what we actually want: Healthy, Tasty, snacks in no time.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Helps in strengthening the bones and muscles.
- Aids digestion.
|Low fat paneer/ Tofu||100 gm|
|Rice flour||1.5 tbsp.|
|Quick oats||4 tbsp.|
|Turmeric powder||To taste.|
|Chat Masala||To taste.|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
|Coriander powder||To taste.|
|Seasonings||As per taste & choice.|
|Ginger garlic paste (Optional)||As per taste.|
- Grind quick oats in a grinder and transfer it to a bowl.
- In another bowl, add rice flour.
- Add spices and seasonings to both the bowls.
- Mix the ingredients in both the bowls.
- Add water to the bowl with rice flour, and marinate low fat paneer in the bowl.
- Marinate the low-fat paneer in the bowl for 10 minutes or overnight.
- Then coat the marinated paneer with quick oats mixture.
- Cook the coated paneer in air fryer at 170° C for 10-12 minutes or shallow fry in a cast iron pan.
- Serve warm with any dip or chutney of your choice.
- Paneer is enriched with the goodness of protein, essential vitamins and minerals including magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and Vitamin B12.
- Rice flour is rich in protein and essential micronutrients especially calcium.
- Quick oats are jam-packed with the goodness of healthy carbs, fat, protein, essential vitamins and minerals, and ample number of antioxidants.
|275 Kcal||14.95 gm||26.6 gm||25.2 gm|
Count on this healthy mouth watering snacks when you want to binge onto something nutritiously delicious.