Healthy Ice-cream? Does that even exist?
Yes, it does!
This dairy free chocolate ice cream is jam-packed with the goodness of some amazing ingredients, prepared without much time and efforts, and can be enjoyed and consumed in moderation in these scorching summers.
- Enhances mental performance.
- It aids in bone strengthening.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Blood sugar levels are controlled.
- It contains fibre, which is beneficial to intestinal health.
- Eases digestion.
|Silken Tofu/Soy Paneer||80-100 gm|
|100% Pure peanut butter||2 tbsp.|
|Desi Khand/Dates||2-3 tbsp.|
|Any Plant milk (Soy/Almond)||2-3 tsp.|
|Semi dark choco chips||2.5 tbsp.|
|Cocoa powder||2 spoonful|
|Vanilla extract||Few drops|
- In a bowl, add choco chips.
- In a mixer/grinder, grind tofu, milk, and desi khand.
- Transfer peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract to the blender/mixer.
- And blend well again.
- Now melt the dark choco chips by placing the bowl onto a vessel on flame with hot water, called double-boiler method.
- Once the choco chips are melted, transfer the blended mixture to the bowl.
- Mix them really well, and top it off with some more choco chips.
- And your yummy and healthy “Vegan Ice Cream” batter is ready.
- Transfer it into an airtight container, settle and level it.
- Refrigerate for overnight.
- Consume in moderation, and enjoy!
- Silken Tofu is abundant in protein, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, folate, manganese, copper, phosphorus, zinc, choline, and selenium.
- Peanut butter is enriched with the goodness of protein, heart-healthy fats, and micronutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, zinc, niacin, and many more.
- Desi khand is a great source of calcium, fiber, minerals such as iron and magnesium.
- Plant milk is not only rich in high quality protein, but is also an excellent source of calcium, vitamin B12, and riboflavin.
- Cocoa powder is packed with some minerals including iron, zinc, selenium, and magnesium.
|203 Kcal||15 gm||8 gm||7 gm|
Enjoy this yummy and healthy “Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream” this summers!
1 thought on “Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream; No Milk, No Banana, No coconut.”
I katori main 203 calories hai?Tanisha