We intentionally choose a nutritious meal because the trend is towards healthy living. Consider it a healthy trait or a growing desire to appear good: even something as simple as a bowl of dalia appeals to health-conscious people. Why not, right? when this nutritious dish is packed with high-fiber advantages and aids in weight loss.
This yummy bowl of breakfast is a must try!
- Aids digestion and relieves constipation.
- Manages blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps in boosting metabolism.
- Enhances skin.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
|Peanut butter||1.5 tsp.|
|Steamed carrots||1/2 cup|
|Garnishing (Almonds, Raisins, Steamed carrots, Seeds)||As required.|
- Soak dalia in water for some time.
- Strain dalia from water.
- In a pan, add water and soaked dalia, and keep it on flame.
- Mix and cover it with a lid.
- In a blender jar, add milk, de-seeded dates, cardamom, steamed carrots, and blend them well.
- Add the blended mixture to the cooked dalia and mix well.
- Cook it well, and once cooked transfer to a bowl.
- Top it off with raisins, chopped almonds, berries, and seeds of your choice.
- Also garnish some steamed carrots on it.
- And your healthy “Dalia Breakfast” is ready to be consumed.
- Milk is an incredible source of protein and essential vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Dalia is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, fiber and B vitamins.
- Peanut butter is a great source of protein, healthy fats and micronutrients including vitamin E, niacin, magnesium, manganese, etc.
- Carrots are an amazing source of micronutrients especially vitamin A, calcium, vitamin C, iron, biotin, and vitamin B6.
|300 Kcal||52.3 gm||9.9 gm||7.3 gm|
Enjoy loads of nutrition with this amazing bowl of goodness, and taste in your fresh mornings.