Paneer, one of the most liked ingredients, especially by Indians. So what else could be better than a deliciously amazing and nutritious “Healthy Paneer roll with a dip”
Not only this recipe is mouth-watering, filling, and nutritious, but it is just 15 minutes to go!
Okay! you might be astonished, but will not remain same once you try this tempting and healthy recipe at home.
- Helps in lowering harmful cholesterol levels.
- Helps in reducing blood pressure naturally.
- Promotes heart health.
- Aids nerve functioning.
- Relieves respiratory disorders.
- Helps in strengthening of bones and teeth.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in bolstering the immune system.
|2||Small size Onion||4|
|3||Medium size tomato||4|
|7||Whole wheat dough||30 gm (for 1 roll)|
|9||Coriander powder||To taste|
|10||Cumin powder||To taste|
|11||Chili flakes||To taste|
|12||Dried Herbs||To taste|
|14||Black pepper powder||To taste|
|1||Tahini paste||2 tbsp.|
|2||Dijon mustard sauce||2 tsp.|
|3||Hung curd||2 tbsp.|
|4||Virgin olive oil||1.5 tsp.|
|5||Lemon juice||1/4 tsp.|
|8||Black pepper powder||To taste.|
|9||Mixed herbs||To taste.|
|10||Chili flakes||To taste.|
- Sieve the extra water out of the curd.
- Take some white tahini sauce and mustard sauce in a blender jar.
- Add the sieved curd, olive oil, lemon juice, spices and dried herbs.
- Blend the ingredients well.
- And your “Dip” is ready!
- Now cut thin slices of a onion.
- In a pan, add little oil and thin sliced onions.
- Once sauteed, transfer them to a plate.
- And you “Caramelized onions” are good to go.
PANEER ROLL STUFFING
- Chop the onions.
- In a pan, add oil and chopped onions.
- Chop the capsicum and garlic cloves in a chopper.
- Meanwhile add spices to the chopped onions on the flame, and mix them well.
- Add chopped capsicum too.
- Chop the tomatoes in a chopper.
- Add chopped tomato puree in the pan and mix well.
- Meanwhile add mashed tofu/ low fat paneer in the cooked vegetables, mix them well, and turn off the flame.
- Your “Paneer roll stuffing” is ready!
- Now chop some capsicum, and tomato.
- In a pan, add corns, chopped capsicum and tomatoes, and dry sauté them with the lid on.
- Add some salt and seasonings on the dry sauteed veggies.
- And add some dip to the veggies and mix it well.
- And your “Veggies salsa” is ready!
- Now, take a portion of dough and roll it evenly with the help of a rolling pin.
- Bake it on both sides.
- On the baked chapati, add and spread some dip and some cooked veggies bhurji.
- Also add some caramelized thin sliced onions to it.
- And roll it and seal it so that the material does not fall out of the roll.
- Cut the roll into halves and serve it with the dip and the veggies salsa.
Enjoy the “Healthy paneer roll with the dip”!
- Curd is rich in vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Veggies are an extremely rich source of fiber and ample of essential vitamins and minerals required by the body.
- Tahini paste is enriched with fiber, protein, essential minerals including copper, selenium, and phosphorus.
- Mustard sauce is jam packed with the goodness of protein, fiber, vitamin C, and many types of B complex vitamins.
- Low fat paneer is rich in protein (all essential amino acids), calcium, vit B12, selenium, phosphorus and folate.
|1000 Kcal||102 g||40 g||64 g|
CALORIES= 333 Kcal/serve
Do try this amazing and delicious fit meal in just 15 minutes!