High protein breakfasts are a great way to start the mornings. This high protein and fiber breakfast is enriched with the goodness of so many nutrients and is an energetic breakfast for an energetic day.
- Aids in weight management.
- Manages blood sugar levels.
- Manages cholesterol levels.
- Strengthens bones and muscles.
- Eases digestion and relieves constipation.
|Ragi flour||1/2 cup|
|Moong dal||1/4 cup|
|Veggies (Carrot, capsicum, corn, tomato, onion)||1.5 cups.|
|Black and red pepper powder||To taste.|
|Homemade garam masala||To taste|
|Coriander powder||To taste.|
|ENO (Optional)||1/2 tsp.|
- In a mixer/grinder, add moong dal.
- To it, add spices and seasonings.
- Grind and blend well.
- Add ragi flour to the batter, and mix well.
- In a vegetable chopper, add all the veggies and blend again.
- Add finely chopped veggies mixture to the batter, and mix.
- Add ENO and mix well, and it is completely an optional step.
- In a pan, add oil and spread the batter thickly.
- Top it off with little more oil, put on the lid and cook on medium to low heat.
- Cook until it’s golden brown on both sides.
- In this manner, prepare more of them.
- Ragi is enriched with the goodness dietary fiber, protein, potassium, carbohydrates.
- Moong dal is a nutrient rich food especially rich in potassium, magnesium, iron, and copper.
- Veggies are loaded with the goodness of fiber, and essential nutrients and minerals.
|730 Kcal||132 gm||24 gm||17.6 gm|
Calories= 240 Kcal/serve.