Monsoon is a vibe! And to make it more pleasant, we have brought you up an “Monsoon Pleasing Drink”.
Monsoon pleasing drinks does what it says, it is not only rejuvenating and refreshing to enjoy the season, but on top of that it is also enriched with the goodness of plenty of micronutrients, antioxidants, and fiber.
- Helps in boosting brain health.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Promotes good oral health.
- Helps in reducing inflammation.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health.
- Improves digestion.
- Best for managing diabetes.
- Being rich in vitamin C, and iron, it is helpful in increasing hemoglobin count.
|Jamun fruit/ black plum||3/4 cup|
|Desi khand/ Jaggery||1/2-1 tsp.|
|Jeera powder||1/4 tsp.|
|Rock salt||To taste.|
|Plain/ Coconut water||150-200 ml|
|Ice cubes (Optional)||Some|
- First of all, de-seed the jamun and red plum.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients including jamun, plum, jaggery, black pepper, rock salt, and water.
- Blend it well.
- Take a glass and transfer the blended mixture to it.
- Top it off with some jeera powder.
- Enjoy the refreshing drink.
- Jamun, commonly known as Indian blackberry is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, fiber, antioxidants, calcium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Red plum is constituted with variety of vitamins and minerals especially calcium, along with being rich in potassium, and vitamin C.
- Jaggery is rich in vitamin B, C, potassium, copper, iron, and magnesium.
- Rock salt is a great source of vitamin K, manganese, copper, iron, and zinc.
- Black pepper is composed of a rich potent antioxidant (piperine) which helps in preventing oxidation of cells.
|92.5 Kcal||23.2 gm||1.4 gm||0.5 gm|
Enjoy the very refreshing and soul-rejuvenating summer drink!