Soups are excellent appetizers and a light and appealing dinner in and of themselves.
It can be changed to provide maximum nutrients in addition to being enticing and delicious. The same can be said about the “15-minute soup supper.”
As the name implies, this soup can be made in under 15 minutes with minimal effort using commonly available materials in the kitchen and is high in nutrition and flavor.
- Eases digestion and prevents constipation.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps in maintaining good cholesterol levels.
- Good for heart health.
- Great source of energy.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar level.
|Boiled Kala Channa||1 cup|
|Vermicelli/ Roasted Seviya||2-3 tbsp.|
|Black pepper||To taste.|
|Garlic and Ginger||Optional|
|Desi ghee/ Olive oil||1/2 tsp.|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp.|
- Finely chop the tomatoes and carrots and blanch them with little water.
- In a pan, add desi ghee, and cumin seeds.
- Once the seeds start to crackle, add peas, vermicelli, corns, cabbage, and some water.
- Turn on the lid and let them cook.
- Now peel off the blanched tomatoes and add both blanched tomatoes and carrots in a blender along with soaked black channa.
- Blend three of the ingredients into a puree.
- Meanwhile, add some chopped tomato, capsicum, soaked black channa, salt, and black pepper to the pan.
- On top of it, add puree to the pan, and mix nicely.
- Cook it and serve warm.
- Vermicelli is enriched with the goodness of healthy carbs, and protein.
- Black channa is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, fiber, carbs, and many essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin B6, C, folate, niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and iron.
- Vegetables including cabbage, peas, capsicum, corns, carrot, and tomatoes are not only a great source of fiber, but at the very same time are loaded with plenty of essential vitamins and minerals required by the body.
|400 Kcal||60 gm||14.4 gm||19 gm|
Count this appetizing soup meal in just 15 minutes.