It is really difficult to think that you can get a high protein smoothie on a budget.
Whey and protein pills are high protein sources that are highly expensive, but I’ve got you covered!
We have a budget-friendly, high-protein smoothie that is also made with ingredients that are readily available.
- Bolsters the immune system.
- Helps in strengthening of bones.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Eases digestion and relieves constipation.
- Helps in detoxification in the body.
- Best for people with diabetes.
|Quick oats||2.5 tbsp.|
|Roasted peanuts||2.5 tbsp.|
|Cocoa powder||1.5 tsp.|
|Water/ Homemade soy milk||As required.|
- In a bowl, add quick oats, sattu, roasted peanuts, cocoa powder, and jaggery.
- Add water/ coconut milk to it.
- Mix it well, and cover it with a lid, and let it rest. (You can also prepare this mixture overnight)
- Transfer the mixture to a blender jar, add some ice cubes and blend well.
- And your instant high protein smoothie is ready to be consumed.
- Transfer it to a glass jar, and top it off with some chopped nuts. (Almonds)
This high protein smoothie is constituted of all the ingredients readily high in contents of protein, be it sattu flour, quick oats, or peanuts.
- Sattu flour is enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, calcium, iron, manganese, and magnesium.
- Peanuts are constituted of protein, fat, and fiber, along with being rich in essential vitamins and minerals especially magnesium.
- Jaggery is an excellent source of plant-based iron, along with being rich in other micronutrients including calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus.
- Quick oats are wholesome foods, jam-packed with the balanced goodness of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
|175 Kcal||28 gm||9.5 gm||6 gm|