Today we present you a healthy, low carbohydrate, high protein and high fiber, quick and very easy to make dinner meal. All those people who are lazy or are short of time can easily prepare this meal in just 10 minutes. On top of being hoghly nutritious, this meal is also gluten-free, and vegan. Indeed it is a very satiating meal that will not only promote weight loss, but also reduce your night cravings. Other benefits of this recipe includes promoting belly fat loss, supporting sound sleep, promoting digestive health, boosting bone health reducing night cravings, binge eating, and great for women health and helps balance hormones too.
The ingredients that constitute this wonderful recipe includes:
First ingredient: 1 Cup Seasonal Mix vegetable.
This ingredient is low in calorie, high in fibre, and low in carbs, rich in antioxidants, multivitamins and minerals.
1 Cup mixed Raw Vegetables ( Approx.) has the following nutritional information:
|60 Kcal||3 gm||10 gm|
Second ingredient: 1/2 Cup Puffed Amaranth.
Amaranth, also known as chaulai, ramdana or rajgira is a highly nutritious ingredient and a complete source of protein altogether. It is easily available and better than it’s western counterpart quinoa. Amaranth is a pseudo grain, high in protein & fibre rich. This is an excellent food for women as it is rich in manganese, magnesium, copper, calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, phosphorus and potassium. It is also a vital source of vitamin K, all B group vitamins, vitamin E and vitamin C
Half cup puffed Amaranth Nutrition:
|75 Kcal||3 gm||11 gm|
Third ingredient: 100g tofu or low fat Paneer (80g)
Tofu or soy paneer is vegan, dairy free protein, low in carbs, low in fat, and high in quality protein.
100g tofu / soy paneer nutrition :
|84 Kcal||11 gm||1.2 gm|
Let’s quickly hop onto the recipe now:
|Mixed vegetable||1 cup|
|Puffed Amaranth||1/2 cup|
|Salt and Pepper||To taste|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp. (Optional)|
|Mustard oil||1 tsp.|
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add small cubes of tofu into it.
- Add salt, black pepper and some other basic spices of your choice.
- Cook for 2 minutes on medium heat until crisp.
- Transfer cooked tofu onto a plate.
- Into the same pan, add chopped veggies.
- Add 1 tsp water, cover and cook for few minutes on low heat.
- Cook until veggies are slightly soft but crunchy, don’t overcook.
- Add some salt and black pepper.
- Add puffed Chaulai, Chopped tomato and cooked tofu.
- Mix everything well and cook for 30 Sec.
- Switch off the heat and cover the pan.
- Let the pan sit for one minute.
- Serve warm, add lemon juice and mix.
Tip: Vitamin C in lemon help absorption of iron from the meal.
|302 Kcal||22 gm||31 gm|