Ye hai “OATS AND SEEDS ENERGY BARS”, jihne aap khayenge bar bar!
Healthy Oats & Seeds Rose Energy Bars are amazingly nutritious high protein anytime snacks that can be made very easily with less time, effort, and ingredients. What else do we want?
Quick oats, mixed seeds, 100 percent natural peanut butter, cold-pressed coconut oil, and Gulkand are just a few of the components in these handmade vegan energy snacks. As a result, they are devoid of preservatives and contain no processed or artificial sugar. The good carbohydrates will keep you going for a long time! Because of its many health advantages, organic Gulakand is also known as an Ayurvedic tonic. You may have them as a ready-to-eat breakfast on a hectic day or as a snack at any time.
SERVE: 100 Kcal/ Serve
|1||Quick Oats||1 cup|
(Pumpkin, sunflower, and flax seeds)
|3||Organic Gulkand||1/3 cup|
|4||Pure peanut butter||1/4 cup|
|5||Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil||1.5 tbsp.|
BENEFITS OF GULKAND
- It is great for digestive health.
- It enhances healthy skin and eyesight.
- It helps purifies Blood.
- It is known to be the natural ayurvedic tonic.
- It helps rejuvenate the mind and protect nerves.
- It is high in antioxidants.
- It possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is considered good for females.
- Dry roast the quick oats in a pan.
- Then add mixed seeds to the pan and dry roast them as well.
- In a grinder add dry roasted quick oats, mixed seeds, and organic Gulkand.
- Add Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil or Melted Desi Cow ghee and blend and mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture to a plate and smoothen the surface with the help of the back of a steel Katori.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for some time to set it.
- Once set and slightly cooled, cut it into whatever shape you may like.
- I have cut them in the shape of bars.
- And your Gulkand Oats Bars are ready to consume.
You can store it in the fridge for up to 20 Days.
Enjoy the deliciously tempting and healthy “Oats & Seeds Energy Bars”, that too in rose flavor!