Learn How to Make a Quick, Delicious healthy, and nutritious breakfast or snack instantly. Healthy snack recipe in Hindi. This instant oats idli is a treat on the days when you are craving something healthy yet tasty. Made with the goodness of quick oats, it not only fills you longer but fills your soul and cures your hunger pangs too.
- It maintain blood sugar levels.
- It boost energy.
- It bolsters the immune system.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Good for the heart.
- Helps to lower cholesterol.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 8-9 minutes
|1||Quick oats||1 cup|
|4||Chopped carrots||1/2 cup|
|8||Coriander powder||1/2 tsp.|
|9||Cumin seeds powder||1/2 tsp.|
|10||Red chili powder||1/4 tsp.|
|12||Dal and mustard seeds||For Garnishing.|
- Take 1 cup quick oats and put them in a blender jar.
- Blend or grind the oats into a fine flour.
- In a large bowl combine oats flour, and semolina.
- Now start adding beated curd, chopped carrots, corns, and peas.
- Add salt to taste, coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, and red chili powder.
- Mix them well.
- Gradually add water and stir well.
- Continue adding water till the batter till the proper and required consistency is obtained.
- Once the batter is prepared, let it rest for some time.
- Meanwhile, add water to the steamer and put it on flame.
- Also, grease the idli molds with oil/butter.
- In a small bowl, add ENO and some water and mix well.
- Add ENO to the batter and mix it well.
- Quickly pour the oats idli batter into the greased idli molds.
- Place the molds in the steamer.
- Cover the steamer leaving a little open space.
- The idli will take about 8-9 minutes to cook.
- Once steamed, allow the cooked idlis to stand for some time.
- Once the idlis are set and cooled, remove the idlis with a spoon.
- Serve these healthy oats idlis warm with any dip or chutney of your choice.
Quick Oats are rich in fiber, protein, and carbohydrates altogether. It is wholesome food with an excellent nutritional profile.
Semolina is rich in protein, fiber, and B vitamins.
Yogurt is jam-packed with the goodness of calcium, protein, and magnesium.
Vegetables are an excellent source of fiber along with being rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
Don’t forget to get your hands on trying this amazingly easy and nutritious recipe!