Yes! Perfect lunch boxes exist, not only these are easy to make, but are very yummy, healthy m and loaded with nutrition, and can be prepared very soon. This recipe is going to be loved by you and your kids. When I try to think of what to pack for my child’s lunch, I make sure that I prepare a balanced meal, this “Perfect Lunch Box” is jam-packed with the goodness of protein, fiber, and multiple micronutrients.
- Helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Helps in maintaining muscle mass and strength.
- Ideal recipe for weight loss and management.
- Helps in controlling blood pressure.
- Eases digestion.
- Good for the heart.
|Mix veg (Carrots, Capsicum, Onion, and Tomato)||1 cup|
|Black pepper powder||To taste.|
|Chili flakes||To taste.|
|Whole wheat bread slices||6|
- In a bowl, add besan, and the spices and seasoning.
- To it, add some finely chopped veggies.
- And mix well.
- Now gradually add some water and mix.
- Add water until a smooth mixture is prepared.
- Now take a piece of bread, and dip it in the batter, and roast on tawa.
- Roast until golden brown on both sides with the application of oil.
- Make to sure to cook on medium heat with lid on.
- Once evenly cooked, place a slice of cheese on top of it along with some more chopped veggies.
- Cook it with a lid on and let the cheese melt along with placing another slice on top of it.
- Once cooked properly, cut into halves and serve with your favorite chutney.
- Besan is loaded with the goodness of fiber, protein, and micronutrients such as manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, and selenium.
- Veggies are one of the best sources of fiber and micronutrients but are completely low in calories. They are rich in nutrients including potassium, dietary fiber, folate, vitamin A, and Vitamin C.
|1054 Kcal||153 gm||34 gm||28 gm|
Calories= 250 Kcal/serve.