Panjiri is not just a food item, it’s a complete emotion! Whenever we hear of PANJIRI, we flash back to the good old days, when our grandmothers used to make boxes full of Panjiri loaded with the goodness of ghee, dry fruits and what not!
But unfortunately, gone are the days when we used to eat Panjiris loaded with ghee, now every next person is either suffering from diabetes and cholesterol. To make it up for you, I have got you “Zero Oil Sattu Panjiri” loaded with the goodness of nutritious ingredients, multiple health benefits, and of course mouth-watering taste.
- Strengthens the bones.
- Good for summers, as they have cooling properties.
- Helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels.
- May promote heart health.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
|Phool Makhana||1.5 cups|
|Melon seeds||2.5 tbsp.|
|Soft dates||3/4 cup|
|Grated/Fresh coconut||3/4 cup|
- Firstly, dry roast the phool makhana in a pan.
- To it, add desiccated coconut and dry roast it as well.
- Transfer both the ingredients to a plate.
- Now, dry roast sattu flour, and take it off flame.
- Now grind the dry roasted makhana and desiccated coconut in a blender jar.
- Into it also add dry roasted sattu, and de-seeded dates.
- Grind everything well.
- Once everything is grinded, transfer it to the bowl.
- And your mouth-watering and healthy Panjiri is ready to be consumed.
- Sattu is enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, iron, calcium, manganese, and magnesium.
- Phool makhana is rich in protein, fiber, and is very low in fat. They are also a brilliant source of calcium.
- Melon seeds are a great source of natural antioxidants like vitamin E, and beta Carotene, along with being rich in potassium and calcium.
- Dates are a jam-packed with the goodness of antioxidants, carotenoids, and phenolics.
- Coconut is especially high in manganese, along with being rich in copper, iron, as well as selenium.
|1080 Kcal||237 gm||45 gm||26 gm|
Calories= 72-80 Kcal/serve.