Quick energy bites are one of the easiest snacks to make and consume both at the same time. It’s very easy to pre prepare the mid meals and that too without any hassle and much of time. Here are the very healthy, nutritious and delicious “Ragi Coconut Ladoo”. As the name depicts, these ready to eat healthy energy bites are jam-packed with the goodness of ragi, coconut, and dates. All of the ingredients are enriched with amazing nutrient profile and exhibits amazing health benefits.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Controls diabetes and its complications.
- Boosts skin and hair health.
- Improves strengthening of bones.
- Supports heart health.
- Helps in reducing gut inflammation.
- Aids digestion.
|Desiccated Coconut||1 Cup|
|Ragi Flour/Finger Millet||3/4 cup|
|Soft dates||3/4 cup|
|Desi Ghee/ Virgin Coconut Oil||2 tbsp.|
- Take a pan on flame.
- Add oil in the pan.
- Now add ragi flour/ finger millet to the pan.
- Mix constantly until it starts to bind.
- Add desiccated coconut to it, and mix.
- Now it’s time to add de-seeded dates to the pan.
- Once cooked, transfer it to a plate.
- Mix and cool it a bit.
- Transfer the mixture to the blender jar.
- Blend well and smooth.
- Transfer it to the plate.
- Divide the mixture into small portions and bind them into ladoos with the help of your hands.
- And coat them with some desiccated coconut to finish.
- And in the same manner prepare ladoos out of the mixture, and enjoy.
- Ragi is an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals especially potassium, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin C, E, folic acid and calcium, along with being rich in dietary fiber and protein.
- Coconuts are jam-packed with the goodness of copper, iron, selenium, and manganese.
- Dates are high in fiber and include a range of vitamins and minerals, such as iron, potassium, B vitamins, copper, and magnesium.
- Desi ghee is found abundant in Vitamin A, omega-3 fatty acids, and conjugated linoleic acid.
|1263 Kcal||192.5 gm||15.25 gm||54.27 gm|
Calories= 95 Kcal/ Serve.