In these scorching and hard-core summers, it is very important to keep the body cool and refreshing, and here comes in use, our very prominent ingredient: “SATTU” which has cooling and refreshing properties.
Experimenting with this Ingredient, we have brought you up soul-refreshing and rejuvenating “SATTU CHAAS”, enriched with the goodness of two very summer friendly ingredients: Sattu and Curd.
- Hydrates your body.
- Good for the gut.
- It can help reduce inflammation.
- Helps in blood circulation.
- Have cooling properties.
- Aids digestion.
- Aids in weight loss.
|Sattu/ Roasted Channa Flour||1 tbsp.|
|Fresh curd||1/2 cup.|
|Roasted cumin powder||To taste.|
|Black pepper powder||To taste|
|Plain water||150 ml|
|Roasted Masala Boondi (Garnish)||Some|
- Take a blender jar.
- To it, add ice cubes, green chili, ginger, mint leaves, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, and at last sattu.
- Add some water on top of it.
- Blend it well.
- In another vessel, add curd, and curdle it with the help of manual churner.
- And then add the blended mixture to it.
- Curdle again nicely until its frothy.
- Serve fresh into a glass.
- Top it off with some boondi for that extra crunch and flavour.
- And you refreshing “High Protein Sattu Chaas” is read!
- Curd is an excellent source of protein, calcium, probiotics, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and Vitamin B12,
- Sattu is said to have cooling properties that are extremely beneficial for summers. On top of that, it is also a great source of iron, sodium, potassium, and magnesium.
- Mint leaves are good source of phosphorus, calcium, and vitamins like C, D, E and A.
- Ginger packs a powerful punch of flavors, along with being an abundant source of vitamin C, magnesium, and potassium.
|75 Kcal||8.3 gm||5.1 gm||3.9 gm|
Enjoy the amazingly refreshing and tasty “Sattu Chaas”!