My all-time favourite bonanza smoothie! This quick summer bonanza smoothie takes less than five minutes to prepare. Smoothies are a fantastic nutritious breakfast or snack option. This smoothie is a best idea for those who suffer from lactose intolerance, as it is free from milk.
A glass full of this energizing smoothie can boost your mornings with refreshment and loads of nutrition to start your day!
- Helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Helps in improving blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss and management.
- Helps in relieving constipation.
- Improves heart health.
- Helps in strengthening of bones.
|Soaked quick oats||2 tbsp.|
|100% Pure peanut butter||2 tsp.|
|Jaggery powder||1-2 tsp.|
|Ice Cubes (Optional)||Some|
- In a blender jar, add soaked almonds, quick oats, peanut butter, cardamom, and water.
- Blend well.
- Sieve the blended mixture into a bowl using a sieve or strainer.
- Add the strained mixture to the blender jar, add chopped carrots and mangoes into the jar as well.
- Blend it well again by adding some ice cubes.
- Transfer the blended smoothie into a jar.
- Top it off with some chopped nuts.
- Quick oats are a high-fiber, low-fat carb that’s also high in protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Almonds are abundant in protein, fiber, vitamin E, calcium, copper, magnesium, and riboflavin.
- Peanut butter is fairly rich in vitamins and minerals including vitamin E, B3, B6, folate, magnesium, copper, manganese. Along with that, it is also a great source of protein and heart-healthy fats.
- Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, biotin, vitamin K1, potassium, and vitamin B6.
- Mangoes are abundant in vitamin A, C, K, potassium, beta-carotene, folate, choline, and magnesium.
- Jaggery is one of the plant-based sources, also being rich in potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
|250 Kcal||38 gm||6.7 gm||11.8 gm|
Enjoy the very refreshing and summer chilling super healthy “Summer Bonanza Smoothie”.