Millet is a fantastic superfood with numerous health and nutritional benefits. The major ingredient in today’s winter Bhudha dish is “Millet.” This winter bowl is packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats, making it a nourishing, delicious, and appealing meal.
- Helps in reducing inflammation.
- Helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps to decrease high blood pressure.
- Aids in sound sleep.
- Aids digestion and prevents constipation.
|Little millet||1/3 cup|
|Boiled channa stock||1 cup|
|Boiled channa||1/2 cup|
|Methi and Bathua (Mix)||3/4 cup|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp.|
|Coriander powder||To taste.|
|Cumin powder||To taste.|
|Red chili powder||To taste.|
|Amchur powder||To taste.|
|Garam masala||To taste.|
|Mustard sauce||1/2 tsp.|
|Tahini paste||1 tsp.|
- Soak the millet for a while with a lid on.
- In a pan, add channa stock, and soaked millet to it.
- Cover it with a lid and cook.
- In another pan, add some oil, and cumin seeds.
- Once they start to crackle, add black channa, and corns.
- Now add spices as per the taste and mix well.
- Transfer it to the bowl.
- Add carrots to the pan and sauté a bit.
- To the cooked millet, add methi and Bathua mix, and tomatoes.
- Transfer the slightly sautéed carrots to the bowl.
- For the dip, add mustard sauce, tahini paste and water as per consistency.
- Mix it well.
- And now it’s time assemble everything into a bowl.
- And the healthy “Winter Millet Bhudha Bowl” is ready to be consumed.
- Millets are gluten-free, nutrient-dense, and high in fiber. They’re high in micronutrients including calcium, iron, and phosphorus, among others.
- Methi is enriched with the goodness of thiamine, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamins A, B6, and C, copper, potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, zinc, manganese, and magnesium.
- Bathua is enriched with calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins A, C, and B6.
- Kala Chana is a type of legume that’s high in protein, fiber, and carbs. It’s high in vitamins B6, C, folate, niacin, thiamine, and riboflavin, as well as minerals including manganese, phosphorus, iron, and copper.
- Vegetables are not only a great source of fiber, but at the very same time highly rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
- Mustard sauce is enriched with the goodness of protein, fiber, vitamin C, and many B complex vitamins.
- Tahini paste is a great source of fiber, protein, copper, phosphorus, and selenium.
|380 Kcal||57 gm||13.15 gm||13.75 gm|
Do try this amazingly delicious high protein and fiber rich meal.