Try & Enjoy these 4 Healthy Summer Snack Recipes. These are Quick Easy & Delicious Indian Veg Snack Ideas for Weight Loss. With these High Protein, simple and super nutritious Indian summer snack recipes you can now satisfy those anytime hunger pangs in a healthy way. Eating healthy to combat craving In between meals is important. Especially in between meals when controlling yourself from snacking becomes nearby impossible. So Here I have 5-6 healthy yummy Snack recipes for you, that will satisfy your hunger and help you lose Weight.
3 Ingredients Healthy Sattu Ladoo
Usually, we know and consume sattu that is made up of channa, but in this recipe, I tried something new; as I made barley sattu laddoos.
Sattu is prepared by dry roasting and grinding grains, channa, barley, or Bengal gram. But in other places, it is also made by roasting almonds, cashews, millet, barley, chickpea, and then finely ground into flour.
Sattu is known for its nutritive values and cooling properties.
Here is a very easy and less time-consuming healthy snack recipe that you can depend on and consume guilt-free.
Sattu Ladoo is made up of barley sattu, some desiccated coconut, and soft dates. This recipe is oil and sugar-free and still very tasty and satiable.
If you are not accessible to barley sattu, you can go for any sort of sattu, be it be Bengal gram sattu or chickpea sattu (channa sattu), it is anyways going to deliver loads of nutrition.
- Supports the cardiovascular system.
- Improves bone structure and strength.
- Aid digestion.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps in weight management.
PREPARATION TIME: 2 minutes
COOKING TIME: 5-10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 12 minutes
Calories: 90-100 Kcal/serve
|1.||Barley(Jau) Sattu||1 cup|
|2.||Desiccated Coconut||½ cup|
|3.||Soft Dates||¾ cup|
- If barley sattu is not available, you can also use channa sattu.
- If desiccated coconut is not available, you can also grate dry coconut.
- Put all the ingredients (barley sattu, desiccated coconut, and soft dates.) into a blender or mixer.
- Blend them well.
- Transfer the mixture to a plate.
- Now divide the mixture into small portions and roll them evenly.
- Your sattu laddoos are ready!
- Barley sattu is a rich source of folate, potassium, iron, B Vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Dates are jam-packed with the goodness of essential vitamins, nutrients and are also a very good source of carbohydrates and fiber.
- Desiccated coconut encompasses sufficient protein, several important minerals, B Vitamins and is especially high in manganese.
|1205 Kcal||193 g||23.7 g||34 g|
Calories: 90-100 Kcal/serve
You will be amazed to see that ladoo that is made up of just three simple, easily accessible ingredients and without any sugar or oil could be so delicious.
And you will only get to know if you try it so make these laddoos and avoid binge eating and nourish your body as well.
Digestive Chocolate Lassi
Digestive Chocolate Lassi is a refreshing, light, and nutritious recipe that can jam-pack you for a longer time.
Who can resist a big full glass of lassi, that too in a chocolate flavor in hot summers?
Lassi not only rejuvenates your soul but at the same time, boosts your immunity by providing lactic acid and Vitamin D.
Also, it boosts your metabolism and hence helps in weight loss too. It is a healthy option to try whenever you feel hungry.
Lassi also provides other benefits such as:
- Aids digestion.
- Rich in probiotics.
- Improves bone health.
- Boosts immunity.
- Good for skin.
PREPARATION TIME: 2 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 7 Minutes
|4.||DESI KHAND||1 tbsp.|
|5.||FENNEL SEEDS||1 tbsp.|
Links to Buy Neuherbs Seeds Online:
Flax seeds: https://amzn.to/3f7XmGt
Pumpkin seeds: https://amzn.to/3v6prTM
Chia seeds: https://amzn.to/2ScglWZ
Sunflower seeds: https://amzn.to/2SaY0cU
- Use soaked almonds, pumpkin seeds, fennel seeds, and cardamom to make them soft.
- I personally buy all my seeds from neuherbs, as they have the best quality, clean, and organic seeds. Also their seeds are USDA certified organic products.
- In a mixer or blender, add curd, nuts, Khand, fennel seeds, cardamom, cocoa powder, Choco chips, and blend it a little.
- Try to blend it as little so that the ingredients don’t remain completely whole.
- Now, pour the lassi into a jug, or container.
- And, blend it with a help of a churner (rai/mathni).
- Serve fresh and garnish with Choco chips.
- Manual churner should be preferred over blender while making lassi or similar beverages as it doesn’t blend and break the ingredients completely and therefore it helps in maintaining the good bacteria from getting neutralized.
The digestive chocolate lassi contains curd and nuts; both are rich sources of protein.
Curd fills you with a variety of vitamins and minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium.
On the other hand, nuts not only provide you variety of vitamins, but it also delivers protein, fiber, minerals, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids.
|232.9 Kcal||14.5 g||10.6 g||15.8 g|
It is a healthy exotic beverage loaded with nutrients and has satiety properties as well. Don’t forget to try and enjoy this soul uplifting and energizing lassi with negligible efforts and time.
Healthy Pizza Wrap
We all are so fond of eating pizzas. Aren’t we?
But eating junk food knowingly harms our body is stupidity.
Can you believe having the taste of pizza that you all love to eat and that to guilt-free?
Quite possibly with this yummy, delicious, and full of nutritious healthy pizza wraps.
They deliver an awesome taste by providing you a nice section of nutrition.
It can be consumed as a whole meal or even as a snack. Next time you crave pizzas, make it at home with loads of nutrition, taste, and hygiene.
It is not only tasty but delivers a lot of health benefits too:
- Lower the blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Prevents the risk of some cancers.
- Aids digestion and bowel movement.
- Lowers risk of eye problems.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 Minutes
Calories: 257 Kcal
|6.||Red chili powder||Accordingly|
|10.||Whole wheat flour||30 gm.|
Note: You can add any veggies of your choice (corns/olives, etc.)
Preparation of PIZZA SAUCE
- First of all, make a puree of tomatoes.
- In a hot pan, add some olive oil, chopped onions, chopped garlic, ad stir it for few minutes.
- When onions become pinkish-brown in color, add salt, spices as per taste.
- Now add the tomato puree to the pan, and cook it.
- Once the sauce is cooked well, add fresh basil leaves, oregano, and chili flakes.
- Turn the flame off.
Making Pizza Wrap
- Firstly, knead the dough; take out a portion of it for making one chapatti.
- Roll it with the help of a rolling pin.
- Now with the help of a knife cut it once from the center to the end of one side, such that it can be folded three times and is divided into four portions.
Note: For better understanding, check out the linked video.
- Apply the homemade pizza sauce on two portions, and some grated unprocessed mozzarella cheese + chopped vegetables on the other two portions.
- Now start folding it into a wrap.
- On a simmered flame pan, add some olive oil, and place the pizza wrap.
- Cook both sides evenly until golden brown.
- Serve with any dip of your choice.
1. I use DiSano’s olive oil.
2. Make sure the pizza sauce is completely dry before you apply it to your wrap.
This recipe is a whole meal enriched with fiber as it comprises all vegetables including carrot, capsicum, onion, tomato, and coriander leaves.
Apart from containing a good amount of fiber, these also contain essential vitamins and minerals that are required by our body.
|257 Kcal||23 g||7 g||14 g|
This “Healthy pizza wrap” will be loved by your family members, especially children. Don’t forget to try this out and enjoy eating nutritious food.
Ragi Chocolate Coffee
Do you want coffee?
Yes indeed! Nobody says no to it. Not me at least.
Coffee is something that majority of the people love to consume and never denies it.
I always remained a huge fan and desirer of coffee, as it is always so soothing and refreshing. Every time, especially in summers I use to demand for a glass of coffee as my evening snack. But back then I did not know that my favorite snack drink can also nourish me.
And if this favorite drink of yours provides you nutrition, isn’t that wonderful?
Ragi chocolate coffee is made up of Ragi, cocoa powder, and milk.
It is not only less time-consuming but more soul-rejuvenating as well, and at the very same time it is appetizing and nourishing.
- Aids weight loss.
- Aids digestion.
- Maintains blood sugar level.
- Good for bone health.
- Provides antibacterial and immune-stimulating properties.
- Loaded with calcium and iron.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 5 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15 Minutes
Calories: 194 Kcal
|1.||RAGI FLOUR||1.5 tbsp.|
|2.||COCOA POWDER||2 tsp.|
|5.||DARK CHOCO CHIPS||Optional.|
Note: You can use any of the milk, cow milk/ plant milk.
- In a bowl, add ragi and water, and mix them well to make it lumps free.
- Now, add cocoa powder to it and mix again.
- Take a pan, add about 1.5 glasses of water into it and give it a boil.
- Now pour the prepared batter into the pan and stir frequently.
- Give it a nice boil. Cook well on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour ragi malt into the bowl, add some dark chocolate chips (optional) and cool it a bit.
- Cover with a lid and store in fridge overnight.
- Add milk, dates, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract to a blender and blend it nicely.
- Add the ragi malt into it and blend well.
Note: To give it a more silky texture and more protein, you can add 1-2 tsp. of peanut butter into it.
- Pour it in a glass and add Choco chips to make it more fascinating and tasty.
Ragi is enriched with all the macronutrients including carbohydrates, protein, fiber, and fats, and it also contains remarkable levels of key micronutrients including Vitamins (Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, B-complex vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and folic acid) and minerals (calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron).
Milk is a complete source of protein and is jam-packed with nutrients such as calcium, phosphorus, B-vitamins, potassium, and Vitamin-D.
Cocoa powder is packed with nutrients including minerals such as zinc, selenium, and magnesium.
|194 Kcal||26 g||8.1 g||7.8 g|
It is a healthy outlandish beverage loaded with nutrients and fills you as well. Don’t forget to try and enjoy this energizing and healthy coffee with negligible effort and time.
Summary: You can make such healthy meals and snacks at home with easily accessible ingredients in less of time and still enjoy and nourish your body with loads of nutrition.
Try these recipes for sure.